Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates:
AIIMS Model Papers:
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) conducts AIIMS MBBS examination every year on June month. This exam is said to be one of the most competitive and toughest exams for the students who wish to start their career in medicine field.
One of the best methods of preparation for AIIMS examination is to refer previous year’s model papers.
Importance of Model papers:
- Model papers help students to know the question pattern clearly.
- Even if a student starts preparing for AIIMS at a last moment, there is a possibility to clear the exam if he is trained to solve all the previous year’s question paper of AIIMS.
- Solving model papers help you to come out of stress and help you to manage time properly.
- Most of the surveys say, those students who have taken training in solving model papers or in solving mock test are able to manage their time perfectly.
- Model papers filters out most important topics, just important and less important topics in every subjects. Thus, a student can plan a study strategy to concentrate more on most important chapters.
Below you can find the model papers of previous years which will be really helpful to crack AIIMS examination.
AIIMS MBBS 2014:
AIIMS MBBS 2014 exam was taken place on June 1, 2014. Most of the candidates felt that the difficulty level of the paper was moderate. In that paper, Physics and Chemistry were little difficult when compared to the Biology and General Knowledge section. Most of the questions from Chemistry were of reason-assertion type whereas questions from Biology were derivative based.
This exam was carried out by AIIMS, New Delhi across 18 centres in India. Students were not allowed to take out their question paper from AIIMS MBBS 2014 examination hall. Thus, you cannot find any question papers in the public domain.
AIIMS MBBS 2013:
In this exam, most of the Physics questions were from reason assertion. These types of questions really test your capacity and thus require high level of learning. Chemistry section maximum consisted of questions based on chemical equations, numerical problems, etc. This section also had reason assertion based questions. Biology section had questions of derivative type.
You can check the AIIMS MBBS question paper in the following link
Thus, refer all this above link. It will not only help you to crack AIIMS easily but also it will help you to be familiar with the pattern of the AIIMS question paper.