Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates:
(i) First Counseling to be held on 10.12.2015 (Thursday)
a) The order of counseling will be General/50% AIIMS preferential candidates of total MBBS seats of AIIMS/ST/SC/OBC.
b) Group 1- Confirmed seats: A candidate who has got a confirmed seat in the subject of his/her choice, will not be allowed to change the subject and will not be eligible for the second counseling.
c) Group 2- If a candidate wants subject ‘A’ and it is not available at his/her rank/turn then he/she can choose subject ‘B’ provisionally. His/her provisional seat or available any seat at his/her turn will be confirmed only in the second counseling.
d) Group 3- A candidate, who does not take any seat provisionally but wants to come for the second counseling will be eligible for second counseling.
e) All candidates in group 1 (confirmed seat) shall deposit fees as per the date stipulated in the selection letter. If they fail to deposit fees, and/or do not join after depositing the fees then they would lose the seat allotted to them and such candidates will not be eligible for second counseling.
f) In case due to unavoidable circumstance any candidate is not in a position to appear in person on the notified date of 1st counseling, his/her authorized representative with an Undertaking and Authority Letter for allotment (Proforma for Undertaking and Authority Letter may participate along with original documents for verification or as mentioned in the Clause E(3) above. In such cases, a seat will be offered purely on provisional basis at his/her turn
Second Counseling to be held on 18.12.2015 (Friday)
a) The order of the second counseling will be General/50% AIIMS preferential candidates of total MBBS seats of AIIMS/ST/SC/OBC.
b) Candidates who had opted seats provisionally under group 2 will be allotted a confirmed seat only in those subject which they had provisionally opted in the first counseling and/or the subjects which are available at his/her turn as per merit during the 2nd counseling.
c) Group 2 and 3 from first counseling will be eligible to attend the second counseling as specified in clauses F (c) & (d).
d) A candidate belonging to group 2 would lose the seat allotted provisionally in the first counseling, if he/she does not attend the second counseling.
e) In the second counseling, all the seats will be confirmed seats.
(ii) Open Selection to be held on 27.01.2016 (Wednesday)
· There will be open selection for the seats that remain vacant after 2nd Counseling.
· In addition to that any seat vacated by the candidate, who had been allotted confirmed seat in 1st/2nd counseling, by way of surrender resignation/cancellation/mismatch of biometric verification etc. by 1:00 PM on 21.01.2016 (Thursday) will be included in the vacant seats available as mentioned in the preceding point for Open Selection. The final list of all the vacant seats including seats vacated as mentioned above will be displayed on AIIMS website by 5:00 PM on 21.01.2016 (Thursday).
· Any seat failing vacant after 01:00 PM on 21.01.2016 will be advertised in the next session i.e. July, 2016
· The candidates who are interested in attending open selection on the scheduled date will be required to register themselves online for Open Selection on the AIIMS website i.e.www.aiimsexams.org. The online registration will open on 22.01.2016 at 10:00 A.M. and close on 24.01.2016 at 5:00 P.M. & on the day of counseling they will have to produce printout of the slip issued to them at the time of online registration for open selection alongwith all original certificates of qualification.
Note : 1. Candidates will not be allowed to attend open selection without the production of print out of registration Slip issued for open selection at the time of online registration.
2. Candidate applying under SC/ST/OBC category must possess valid caste certificate issued within last one year by the competent authority & before the date of first counseling. The certificate must be valid for admission in Central Govt. Institution. Date of validity of certificate shall be considered as 09.12.2015 (one day prior the 1st Counseling).