Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates:
Each candidate selected for admission will have to pay the following Course duration Fees and dues:
|1.||Registration Fee||Rs. 25/-|
|i. MD/MS/MDS||Rs. 702/-||3 Years|
|ii. MD/MS/MDS (Sponsored)||Rs. 1050/-||3 Years|
|i. MD/MS/MDS||Rs. 120/-||3 Years|
|ii. MD/MS/MDS (Sponsored)||Rs. 120/-||3 Years|
|i. MD/MS/MDS||Rs. 720/-||3 Years|
|ii. MD/MS/MDS (Sponsored)||Rs. 720/-||3 Years|
|i. MD/MS/MDS||Rs. 240/-||3 Years|
|ii. MD/MS/MDS (Sponsored)||Rs. 240/-||3 Years|
|i. MD/MS/MDS||Rs. 120/-||3 Years|
|ii. MD/MS/MDS (Sponsored)||Rs. 120/-||3 Years|
|8.||Caution Money||(to be deposited by every student for therecovery of breakages or loss of Institute’s|
|9.||Hostel Security||Rs. 1000/- (Refundable)|
(All Fees and dues payable at the time of admission)
Note: 1. The Hostel Security deposit (refundable) i.e. Rs. 1000/-
Note: 2. Fees and other charges including hostel rent once paid shall not be refunded in any case and no correspondence will be entertained in this connection. However, the caution money will be refunded to those candidates who do not join the course. The caution money must be claimed within one year after completion of the course failing which it will be forfeited.
2. HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION
The unmarried Junior Residents will be provided partially furnished accommodation subject to availability. Those married and living with family will be provided, subject to availability, partially furnished married hostel accommodation on recovery of rent as per rules of A.I.I.M.S. However, the sponsored Junior Residents will be charged a sum of Rs. 450/- per month for single room hostel accommodation and a sum of Rs. 650/- per month for married hostel accommodation.
3. INSTITUTE LIBRARY
The Institute library is well stocked with all important medical books and journals. Other facilities include photocopying, Medline, video monitor facilities and modern learning resources materials (LRM). Books and periodicals are loaned to bonafide members for a specified period of time. The National Medical Library is also situated in the vicinity of the Institute campus.
4. CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS AT AIIMS, NEW DELHI
(i) Maintenance of Discipline among students of the AIIMS :
1. All powers relating to discipline and disciplinary action are vested with the Director, AIIMS.
2. The Director, AIIMS may delegate all such powers, as he/she deems proper to the Dean and to such other persons as he/she may specify on his behalf.
3. Without prejudice to the generality of power to enforce discipline under the Rules. The following shall amount to acts of gross indiscipline :
a) Physical assault or threat to use physical force against any member of the teaching or nonteaching staff of any Department/Centre of AIIMS or any other persons within the premises/ Campus of AIIMS.
b) Carrying or use or threat of use of any weapon.
c) Violation of the status, dignity and honour of students belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Castes.
d) Any practice, whether verbal or otherwise, derogatory to women.
e) Any attempt at bribing or corruption in any manner.
f ) Willful destruction of institutional property.
g) Creating ill-will or intolerance on religious or communal grounds.
h) Causing disruption in any manner of the functioning of the AIIMS, New Delhi.
i) Regarding ragging the directive of Supreme Court will be followed strictly. It is as under :
“As per direction of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, the Government has banned ragging completely in any form inside and outside of the campus and the Institute authorities are determined not to allow any form of the ragging. Whoever directly or
indirectly commits, participates in abets or instigates ragging within or outside any educational Institution, shall be suspended, expelled or rusticated from the Institution and shall also be liable to fine which may extend to Rs. 10,000/-. The punishment may also include cancellation of admission suspension from attending the classes, withholding/withdrawing fellowship/ scholarship and other financial benefits, withholding or cancelling the result. The decision shall be taken by the Head of the
4. Without prejudice to the generality of his/her powers relating to the maintenance of discipline and taking such action in the interest of maintaining discipline as may seem to him/her appropriate. The Director, may in exercise of his/her powers order or direct that any student or students.
a) Be expelled;
b) Be, for a stated period : be not for a stated period, admitted to a course or courses of study in AIIMS.
c) Be fined with a sum of rupees that may be specified;
d) Be debarred from taking any examination(s) for one or more semesters.
e) Withhold the result of the student(s) concerned in the Examination(s) in which he/she or they have appeared be cancelled.
f ) Be prohibited for appearing or completing any examination for any unfair means like copying taking notes, mobiles or any other electronic gadgets inside the examination halls.
5. At the time of admission, every student shall be required to sign a declaration that on admission he/she submits himself/herself to the disciplinary jurisdiction of the Director and several authorities of the AIIMS who may be vested with the authority to exercise discipline under the Acts, the Statutes, the Rules and the rules that have been framed there under by competent authorities of AIIMS.
(ii) Prohibition of and Punishment for Ragging :
1. Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited, within the premises of College/Department of Institution and any part of AIIMS and also outside the AIIMS Campus.
2. Any individual or collective act or practice or ragging constitute gross indiscipline shall be dealt with under this Rules.
3. Ragging for the purposes of this rules, ordinarily means any act, conduct or practice by which dominant power or status of senior students is brought to bear on students freshly enrolled or students who are, in any way, considered junior or inferior by other students and includes individual or collective acts or practice which :
a) Involve physical assault or threat or use of physical force;
b) Violate the status, dignity and honour of women students;
c) Violate the status; dignity and honour of students belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Castes.
d) Expose students to ridicule and contempt and affect their self-esteem;
e) Entail verbal abuse and aggression, indecent gesture and obscene behavior.
4. The Director, Dean, Hostel Superintendent and Faculty of AIIMS shall take immediate action on any information of the occurrence of ragging.
5. Notwithstanding anything in Clause (4) above, the Dean or any other Faculty member/or authority may also suo moto enquire into any incident of ragging and make a report to the Director of the identity of those who are found involved and the nature of the incident.
6. The Dean may also submit an initial report establishing the identity of the perpetrators of ragging and the nature of the ragging incident.
7. On the receipt of a report under clause (5) or (6) or a determination by the relevant authority disclosing the occurrence or ragging incidents described in the Clause 3(a), (b) and (c) the Director shall direct or order rustication of a student or students for a specific number of semester.
8. The Director may in other cases of ragging order or direct that any student or students be expelled or be not, for a stated period, admitted to a course of study at AIIMS, departmental examination for one or more semesters or that the result of the student or students concerned in the examination(s) in which they appeared be cancelled.
9. In case where students who have obtained degree(s) of AIIMS are found guilty under this Rules, appropriate action will be taken for withdrawal of degrees conferred by the AIIMS.
10. For the purpose of this Rules, abetment to ragging will also amount to ragging.
(iii) Anti Sexual Harassment Monitoring Committee :
A statutory committee, comprising of members from the teaching and non-teaching staff as well as students looks into matters related to sexual harassment of students and staff in the college. Any person aggrieved in this matter may fearlessly approach the committee for a fair and concerned hearing and redressal.
(iv) Unauthorised absence of students :
Unauthorised absence of students will be informed to the Students and also Parents or Local Guardians. At least 3 reminders will be issued with a gap of 10 days by the Academic Section to these students. Thereafter the action of cancellation of the registration of the concerned will be decided by the Dean/ Director, AIIMS.