Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates:
|Helpline Number||0124-6771700 / 1800 11 1700 (Toll Free)|
1. Please make use of the FAQs and information on this website to guide you through the entire process and help answer most of your queries.
2. In case you are still facing issues, then the NBE Candidate Care Support is available by phone and email.
3. The Integrated Voice Response System (IVRS) will be available 24×7 starting from 16th September 2015 on 0124-6771700/1800111700 (Toll Free).
4. Phone support will be available during these times:
• 16th September – 1st December, 2015: 9:00AM to 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday
• 2nd December – 8th December 2015 (testing window): 8:00AM to 8:00PM daily
5. Webmail support will be available from 16th September – 10th December, 2015. Click here to send your queries. Queries received by webmail will be responded to within 3 business days. Do not send the same email multiple times, as it will delay
the response process.
6. NBE Candidate Care will be closed on the following days:
• 2nd October 2015 (Friday) : Mahatma Gandhi’s Birth Day
• 22nd October 2015 (Thursday) : Dussehra
• 11th November 2015 (Wednesday) : Diwali
• 25th November 2015 (Wednesday) : Guru Nanak’s Birthday
All details about AIPGMEE are available at NBE Website: http://www.nbe.gov.in/aipgmee/aboutaipgmee.php