AMRITA Engineering 2016 Exam Pattern:
The duration of the Examination is 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- There will be only one question paper containing objective type questions in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Each question will be followed by four answers of which only one is correct / most appropriate.
- The question booklet will be in English language.
- Each question carries 3 marks. Negative mark (-1) will be awarded for each wrong answer.
- AMRITA Engineering 2016 Exam is conducted in two separate modes
a) ABOUT COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT)
Number of questions for the test is 100.
Candidates in different slots will get different question sets.
17th April 2016 (SUN DAY)
18th April 2016 (MON DAY) and
19th April 2016 (TUES DAY)
With multiple slots.
b) ABOUT PEN & PAPER BASED TEST (P&P)
Printed question booklets in 4 different versions are distributed among the candidates.
The question booklet contains 100 multiple choice questions.
P&P is conducted in one slot only.
Time: 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
|Subject||Weightage||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
( 100 x 3 )
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: