AMRITA Engineering (UG) 2014 General Instructions for the students :-
- Sealed question booklet will be in 4 versions A, B, C & D. The version code of the question booklet, the number of pages and question booklet number will be printed on the front page of the question booklet.
- Using blue / black ball point pen, candidate shall write his / her name, registration number and signature in the spaces provided in the question booklet.
- Answer sheet : An OMR answer sheet is used for marking the answers. Specimen of the OMR answer sheet .
- Distribution of Question Booklet and Answer Sheet : Question booklet and coded answer sheet will be distributed in the examination hall 15 minutes before the actual time of commencement of examination, so that the candidates shall have sufficient time to read the instructions and fill up the required information on question booklet and answer sheet.
- Important Points to note : The candidate should not do any rough work on the answer sheet. All rough work should be done in the space provided for the purpose in the question booklet.
- Extra care is needed while handling the coded answer sheet in the following respects.
- DO NOT: (i) pin or staple (ii) punch or tag (iii) make hole anywhere (iv) wet or soil (v) tear or mutilate (vi) wrinkle or fold the coded answer sheet.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: