Please go through the following general information:
1. Please ensure that you are using the correct application form intended for Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering 2014.
2. NRI candidates shall give their address in India for correspondence.
3. Ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria given in section 3 of the Information Handbook.
4. Submit only one application form.
5. Your application must be complete in all respects. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
6. Application forms will be machine processed. The machine will read only fully darkened bubbles.
Please see section 6 & 7 of the Information Handbook before filling the application form.
7. Options once selected in the application cannot be changed at a later date.
8. Completed application form shall be sent only to the address given in section 8 of the Information Handbook.
9. For Fee structure visit University website: www.amrita.edu
10.The application fee is not refundable.
11.The courts at Coimbatore shall have the jurisdiction to settle and decide all matters and disputes related to Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering 2014.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: