- Amrita medical entrance exam pattern consists of 150 multiple questions will take 150 minutes of time.
- All questions are MCQ (multiple choice question) type with total mark of 450.
- Each Multiple Choice Questions will consist of four options, labeled A, B, C and D. Only one of the options is correct. Each question carries 3 marks. There will be one negative mark for each wrong answer.
- Candidate must have passed higher secondary examination with at least 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English .
- AMRITA Medical (UG) 2014 Exam will held through Offline process only.
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|English and General Knowledge||20|
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: