Maharashtra Ayurveda PG Entrance Exam-2015
1. Vyaptivishishtha Pakshadharmata Dnyan is called as
2. Which Pariksha is mentioned by Charakacharya for the establishment of ‘Punarbhava’ ?
3. Which is the oldest and important treatise on Sankhya Darshana ?
4. It is the medium of Shaktigraha
5. Which Darshana is the supporter of ‘Asatkaryawada’ ?
6. Charak described “Drishta linga” of Aakash Mahabhuta
7. How many chapters did ‘Dridhabala’ complete of Charak Samhita’s Chikitsasthana ?
8. It is the oldest traditional civilisation.
9. Which of the following Indriya performs ‘Viharan’ karma ?
(b) Pani (Hasta)
(d) Payu (Guda)
10. Which Mahakashaya in Charak Samhita contains ‘Palankasha’ ?
11. According to Charak Samhita which Rasa is generated in Vasant Rutu ?
12. According to Charak Samhita what is a prime factor for Agnivaishamya ?
13. Which Upakrama is indicated in Charaka Samhita for Abhishyanna, Mahadosha and diseases of Marma ?
14. How many diseases are explained in Ashtaudareeya adhyaya having five types ?
15. What is karya according to Charaka Samhita ?
16. ‘Masivarnamajastram, Ushnam’ type of urine is found in which type of Prameha ?
17. How to examine Moha (%) by Anumana Pramana ?
18. Where ‘Yavagupan’ is contraindicated in Jwara ?
(d) All above
19. Which disease of Purvarupakalin Arishta according to Acharya Charaka has above symptom ?
20. Which Rasayana is explained in Pranakameeya pada of Rasayan Adhyay in Charak Samhita ?
(b) Pippali Rasayana
(c) Bhallataka Rasayana
(d) Medhya Rasayana
21. Formulation of Dantiharitaki is described in which disease of treatment adhyaya by Charaka ?
22. According to Charaka Samhita which formulation is described in Shwayathu Chikitsa ?
(a) Chavyadi Ghrit
(b) Changeri Ghrit
(d) All above
23. Which disease has both the types ‘Bhayaj and shokaj’ ?
24. How to be given peya, kashaya, milk, ghee and virechana in jwara ?
(a) Saptame Saptame
(b) Shadahe Shadahe
(c) Ashtame Ashtame
(d) Navame Navame
25. Which Vamana Dravya has fourty five kalpa in Charaka kalpasthan ?
26. Which Rasa has Ruksha and baddhamala action according to Ashtanghridaya ?
27. According to Ashtanghridaya what is length and which datu used for Swastik yantra ?
(a) 18 Angul Loha (Iron)
(b) 16 Angul Loha (Iron)
(c) 14 Angul Loha (Iron)
(d) 16 Angul Suvarna (Gold)
28. How many no. of Kala are in Human Body ?
29. As per Sushrut Vrikka is evolved from ____________, ____________ Prasad Bhag.
30. According to Sushrut how many no. of Snayus are in Body ?
31. According to Sushrut No. of Asthi are
32. Manibandha (Wrist), Gulpha (Ankle), Janu (knee), Kurpar (Elbow) are _____ type joints.
33. ___________ No. of Mul Vatavaha Sira exists.
34. Which of Sharir bhav has “Ghritmakshik tailabh” as an attribute ?
35. What is the location of Stapani marma ?
36. Select No. of Ardhangul Pariman Marma.
37. Oja remain Asthir in Garbha’s _______ months.
38. According to Vagbhata what is the no. of Mahamarma ?
39. According to Sushruta which Nar (Man) is called Satvabhuyishtha ?
40. According to Sushrut from which age the Aartava starts ?
41. According to Sushrut how many Peshis (Sankya) are in Apatya Path ?
42. How many types of Sandhi (Joints) are there according to Sushrut ?
43. Select the Paryayi Synonym of Astti.
(d) Atha (eight)
44. What is Pons ?
45. What is the place of Chetana as per Sushrut ?
46. As per Sushruta how many Aasayas are there in stri sharir (female) ?
47. According to Ashtanghridayakar Vagbhat the main site of Vatadosha is
48. ‘Avashtambha’ is function of
49. Amlashishir priti is the symptom of whom ?
50. According to Ashtanghridayakar Hridayavalamban is function of ______ kapha.
51. Sira and Kandara are upadhatu of
52. While describing Loka Purusha Samya Charak has compared Balya Avastha with
53. How much days Snehapan is given in Krurakoshtha individuals ?
54. According to Charak the moolsthana of pranavaha srotas is
(c) Hriday, Mahasrotas
55. How many guna of oja are described by Charak ?
56. Kriyavant and Kleshasaha features are present in _______ Sara.
57. As per Charaka ‘Prabhutshukravyavayaapatya’ feature in Kapha Prakriti is due to _____ guna.
58. In which Awasthapak Achhapitta Udiran occurs ?
59. Charaka has not described this type of Swapna.
60. What is the protodiastolic periods time in cardiac cycle ?
(a) 0.167 sec.
(b) 0.100 sec.
(c) 0.08 sec.
(d) 0.04 sec.
61. What is the total lung capacity in liters ?
62. The substance which increases the flow of bile into the intestine is known as
63. Which white blood cell does not related with phagocytosis function ?
64. In Dwitiya Kriyakala the symptom occurs due to Vataprakop is
(c) Koshthatod sancharan
(d) Stabdhapurna koshthata
65. Baddhavinmutrakar is the Karma of ______ Vipak.
66. In the Kumarrasayan Gan of Sushruta which of the following drug is not included ?
67. According to Charak in Pittaj Rog which sequence of following Rasa Prayog is useful ?
(a) Madhur Tikta Kashay
(b) Kashay Madhur Katu
(c) Madhur Katu Kashay
(d) Tikta Kashay Madhur
68. Seed of Ahifen is called for which of following ?
69. ________ Mulam Vrushyavatharanam (Ch.Su. 25) complete the Shloka.
70. According to Prayogbheda what is the classification of Dravyas among following ?
(a) Ushna dravya and Sheet dravya
(b) Guru dravya and Laghu dravya
(c) Ahar dravya and Aushadhi dravya
(d) Vaman dravya and Virechan dravya
71. According to Charak which of the following Guna are Present in Amlavipaki dravya ?
(a) Snigdha Guru
(b) Snigdha Laghu
(c) Ruksha Laghu
(d) Ruksha Guru
72. According to Nagarjun, Prashaman and Vardhan of doshas depends upon which of the following ?
73. According to Charak which type of milk is best for (increasing the sleep) Nidrajanan (Swapnajanan) ?
(a) Cow milk
(b) Buffalo milk
(c) Goat milk
(d) Mare milk (She horse)
74. Grahi Karma is belong to _______ Rasa.
75. Which fruits are include in Sugandhi Trifala with Lavang ?
(a) Amalaki Haritaki
(b) Haritaki Bibhitak
(c) Jatiphal Pugphal
(d) Kharjur Phalasa
76. According to Charak in ‘Stanyashodhan gana’ which of the following dravya is not included ?
77. In which century ‘Madanpal Nighantu’ was written ?
78. What is the Latin name of Agaru ?
(a) Aquilaria Agllocha Roxb
(b) Solanum indicum
(c) Abies Webbiana
(d) Abroma augusta
79. In which family ‘Jambu’ belongs to ?
80. In which season (Rutu) ‘Hingu’ dravya is directed to collect ?
81. What is the ‘Prabhav’ of Rohitak ?
82. What is the predominant Rasa of Kantakari ?
(a) Madhur Tikta
(b) Tikta Katu
(c) Amla Madhur
(d) Katu Kashay
83. In Charak Samhita, Kalpasthan, adhyay one how many ‘Kalpa’s of ‘Madanphal’ are explain (mention) ?
84. What is the ‘Prabhav’ of Krutvedhan ?
85. What is the main chemical compound of Ahifen ?
86. Which yantra is used for Bhallatak tail extraction ?
(a) Patan yantra
(b) Swedan yantra
(c) Sthali yantra
(d) Patala yantra
87. How many types of Khalva yantra according to Rasratnasamuchhaya ?
88. After melting gold in fire _______ % weight lost.
89. Which Graha is related to Vajra Ratna ?
90. The Flame test of metal is mentioned in
(c) Sharangdhar Samhita
91. Shodhan of Kasis is done in
(a) Bhringaraj Swaras
(b) Vasa Swaras
92. ‘Ksharashreshta’ is the synonym of
(c) Kankshi (Potass Alum)
93. Which is the best marak dravya for Nagadhatu maran ?
94. Which of the following is a Khalvi Ras ?
(a) Samirpannaga Rasa
(b) Anandbhairava Rasa
(d) Chandrodaya Rasa
95. Which Kwatha is used in Saptadhatugatavat ?
(a) Rasnapanchak Kwatha
(b) Rasnasaptaka Kwatha
(c) Rasnadi Kwatha
(d) Maharasnadi Kwatha
96. Out of the following which Kalpa contain Manshila ?
(a) Arogya Vardhini
(d) Ramban Ras
97. Which of the following drug is used for Indralupta ?
98. Which is the ideal ‘Rutu’ for collection of Vanaspati dravya for preparation of all medicine ?
99. What is the proportion of Aushadhi dravya and godugdha in Kshirpaak ?
(a) 1 : 2
(b) 1 : 4
(c) 1 : 8
(d) 1 : 16
100. What is the proportion of Vanaspati ash and water for kshar nirman according to Sushrut Samhita ?
(a) 1 : 8
(b) 1 : 4
(c) 1 :16
(d) 1 : 6
101. How many Aushadhi Sevan Kaal according to Sharangdhar Samhita ?
102. _________ this vishadravya is describe as a rasayan in Charak Chikitsa Sthan.
103. According to Sharangdhar Samhita Saviryatavadhi of Gutika, vati is
(a) 2 years
(b) 1 year
(c) 6 months
(d) 3 years
104. What is a proportion of Pushpakalka, Sneha and Jala to prepare a Sneha Siddhi ?
(a) 1: 4 : 16
(b) 1 : 6 : 24
(c) 1/8 : 1 : 4
(d) 1/5 : 1 : 4
105. Who has mentioned above definition ?
106. According to Acharya Charak Udmanth sevan is contraindicated in which of following ritu ?
107. According to Sushruta which of the following is useful dhumapan for healthy person ?
108. “Dwadashashan Pravichar” has described by
109. Yamdanstra kala comprises of ________ days.
(d) None of these
110. Which of the following diseases is caused due to high fat diet ?
(b) Coronary heart disease
(c) Colon cancer
(d) All of the above
111. The basic Physiological requirement for drinking water have been estimated at about ______ litres per head per day.
112. Bagassosis is caused due to
(a) Cotton fibre
(d) Cane fibre
113. As per Hatayogapradipika, shouch is a type of
(c) A & B both
(d) None of these
114. Sign of tremor is occurred in which type of Pranayama ?
(d) None of these
115. The route of administration of BCG vaccine is
116. Definition of family planning has been defined by World Health Organization in
117. Pulse Polio Immunization programme was launched in India in
118. “Varisar” is a type of
119. According to Charak there are ________ Vyadhimarga.
120. ‘Aakruti’ is a synonyms of
121. According to Charak _______ are types of Arishta vikruti.
122. Above symptoms are of which of dosha ?
123. According to Charak in dushyasangraha of Prameha roga _______ dhatu is not included.
124. According to Charaka ________ vyadhi arises of Pandu Vyadhi.
(a) Rudhapatha Kamala
(b) Alpapitta Kamala
(c) Bahupitta Kamala
(d) All of these
125. According to Charak Uttan Vatarakta Vyadhi occurs in _______ dhatu.
(a) Rasa Rakta
(b) Twacha Rakta
(c) Twacha Mansa
(d) Rakta Mansa
126. Shukapurnagalasyata is poorvarupa of _______ disease.
127. Grahani roga is sadhya in ________ rugna.
(d) All of these
128. Chikitsa comes on 10th number in general treatment of poison according to Acharya Charak
129. According to Sushrut how many Mulvishas are there ?
130. According to Sushruta which is the type of Snake bite ?
131. According to Yogratnakar the number of Upvishas are
132. _______ is one of the generalised symptoms of Jangam Visha.
133. Types of drowning death are
134. Under which Section of Indian law rape is punishable ?
(a) I.P.C. 354
(b) I.P.C. 375
(c) I.P.C. 376
(d) I.P.C. 377
135. Grievous injury is described in I.P.C.
136. The Curling’s ulcer in burns usually found in the organ
137. According to Section 82 of I.P.C. a person is liable for criminal responsibility at the age of
(a) 5 years
(b) 7 years
(c) 16 years
(d) 18 years
138. Which type of the following properties do have generally to Langhan Drugs ?
(a) Laghu, Ushna
(b) Tikshna, Snigdha
(c) Vishad, Bahal
(d) Guru, Shita
139. Which of the following disease can be classified under the heading of Santarpanjanya Vyadhi, with respect to Charak ?
140. According the Chakradatta, the drug having which of the following Rasa, is generally used to treat Vataj Kasa ?
141. According to Sushrut, ‘Sirashaithilya’ is found in which of the following ?
142. Which of the following symptom is observed as a prodromal symptom in Kushtha ?
143. In which of the following disease Pranayam is indicated as treatment by Sushrut ?
144. Which of the following is proper treatment in Sannipatik Jwara with respect to Charak ?
(a) Kaphasthana nupurvi
(b) Pittasthana nupurvi
(c) Vatasthana nupurvi
(d) Rasasthana nupurvi
145. According to Chakradatta which of the following should be administered in Jirna Jwara ?
(a) Vishgarbha Taila
(b) Marichadi Taila
(c) Agurvadi Taila
(d) Trikatu Taila
146. Which of the following Basti is indicated by Sushruta in Sthaulya ?
(a) Vaitaran Basti
(b) Kshara Basti
(c) Gomutra Basti
(d) Lekhan Basti
147. Which of the following is contraindicated by Sushruta in Shvasa ?
148. Which of the following drug should be mixed in Ghritmanda while administering Nasya of Ghritmanda with respect to Charak ?
149. Which of the treatment given below should be administered after shodhan chikitsa in Urdwaga raktapitta?
150. Which of the following treatment should be administered in Pittaj Gulma in which Pittadosha has travelled to Pakvashaya ?
(b) Kshirabasti processed by madhura drugs
(c) Basti processed by amla drugs
(d) Kshirabasti processed by tikta drugs
151. Which of the following should be done in Udara roga?
152. Which of the following disease is differentiated when ‘Shwetamapayi’ symptom exists in ‘Urdhvakaya sthan’ according to Sushruta ?
(a) Kitibh Kushtha
(b) Ek Kushtha
(c) Kilas Kushtha
(d) Sidhma Kushtha
153. While taila is used as Snehapana according to Charak, what should be used as anupan ?
154. According to Charakacharya how many Sneha vicharnas are there ?
155. How many types of ‘Bahyasnehan’ are there in Panchkarma vigyan edited by Kasturi ?
156. _________ is not Anagni Sweda.
157. Which is Vamya as per Charak’s Vamya/Avamya ?
158. As per Sushruta Vaman Vyapada are
159. In which of the following disease virechana is not indicated ?
160. ‘Bhojyetwa Ardra Paninam’ is about which Basti ?
161. As per Charak Anuman of assessment of Bhaya should be done by
162. In which of the following Aavrita stage possibility of Kafaja Prameha in future increases ?
(a) Pittavritta apana
(b) Samanavritta apana
(c) Kafavritta apana
(d) Kafavritta vyana
163. Thoracic Respiration found in which of following disease ?
(a) Acute Peritonitis
(b) Acute Cystitis
(c) Acute Gastritis
(d) Acute Otitis
164. Medovriddhi may occur in
(a) Hyper Thyroidism
(b) Hypo Thyroidism
(c) Hyper Parathyroidism
(d) Hypo Parathyroidism
165. According to Charak ________ is Aggrya for Anarogyakar.
(c) Guru bhojan
(d) Shukraveg nigraha
166. In which disease chest pain last for few minutes ?
(a) Angina pectoris
(b) Myocardial infarction
(c) Castro carditis
(d) Plural effusion
167. Which Lakshan occur in Atayaik Awastha of Visuchika ?
(a) Aap Mutrakshaya
(b) Aap Raktakshaya
(c) Aap Mansakshaya
(d) Aap Medkshaya
168. According to Sushruta ________ type of incision is to be taken at Anus and Penis.
(b) Half Semilunar
169. The depth of general anaesthesia is judged mainly from the
(a) Body Movements
170. _______ radio opaque fluid is used for X-Ray for the diagnosis of fistula in ano.
(b) Xylocaine Jelly
(c) Normal Saline
(d) Methylene Blue
171. _________ test is performed to determine the Sapheno-femoral valve incompetency.
(a) Bleeding and clotting time
(d) Ring occlusion
172. According to Sushruta, in which type of ‘Udar Rog’ “Sravaha Sravaidvai Gudatastu Bhuyahaa” these symptoms appears ?
173. According to Sushruta the suppurated Abscess at ________ is untreatable.
(d) Lower Limb
174. The Epispadias is related to ______ organ.
(c) Epidural Space
(d) Spermatic Cord
175. Operative for Varicocele is not indicated unless there is
(d) Pain or Oligospermia
176. Goodsall’s Rule is useful for the examination in ________ disease.
(a) Fissure in ano
(b) Internal haemorrhoid
(c) External haemorrhoid
(d) Fistula in ano
177. According to Sushruta “Ardhenduvakraya Dahan” procedure is indicated for ______ disease.
(a) Prapt phalkosh antravriddhi
(b) Aprapt phalkosh antravriddhi
(c) Mutra vriddhi
(d) Medaj vriddhi
178. “Aancchanaihi Peedanaischaiv Sankshepairbandhanaihistatha”, this principle of treatment is mentioned for
(a) Asthi Vidradhi
(b) Vran Shoth
(d) Asthi Bhagna
179. Rovsing’s sign is positive in ________ disease.
(a) Acute pancreatitis
(b) Acute gastritis
(c) Acute appendicitis
(d) Acute balanitis
180. ________ type of ‘bhagandara’ is not mentioned by Sushruta.
181. “Figure-of-eight” treatment is given for fracture of the
(b) Femur neck
182. _______ types of ‘Bandh’ are mentioned by Sushruta.
183. ________ is useful for the treatment of fracture of femur or tibia, fibula.
(a) Avagah Swedan
(c) Dhara Sneh
184. According to Sushruta the number of non toxic leeches is
185. According to Sushrutacharya ________ is poisonless leeches.
186. For appendicectomy ________ incision is mentioned.
(b) Left Paramedian
(d) Parallel to Lt. Rib.
187. ________ procedure is useful for sharpening the edges of sharp instruments.
188. In case of intake of Shita Padartha after Shirovirechana; which disease developed in the ear ?
189. In which disease painful or painless ghanastrava comes from the ear according to Sushruta ?
190. Which of the following ‘Avrutatva’ exists in Nasapratinaha as per Sushruta ?
(a) Kaphawrutta udana
(b) Pittawrutta udana
(c) Udanawrutta pitta
(d) Pranawrutta udana
191. According to Sushruta ‘Ajastramchchham Salil Prakasham’ strava is a symptom of which of following disease ?
192. According to Ashtang hrudaya in Dhumrapana vidhi inhaled dhum from nasa and Mukha is to be exhale through
(c) Nasa and Mukha
(d) All of the above
193. According to Ashtang hrudaya which of the following sequence of the procedures is uttarottar gunakari ?
194. According to Ashtang hrudaya, how many matras for retention of Shirobasti requires in Pittaj vyadhi ?
195. According to Sushruta which of the following is Dantagata roga ?
196. According to Ashtang Sangraha when to do netradhavan after Anjana karma ?
(a) After stopping ashrustrava
(b) During Ashrustrava
(c) After immediate Anjana Karma
(d) During Netrashula
197. According to Sushruta, which of following karma should not be perform in ragprapta timir ?
(d) Rakta Mokshan
198. According to Sushruta, in which of the following diseases Shastra-Kshar-Agni-Aushadha all four types of treatment is described ?
199. According to Sushruta, which of the following Karma should be perform in uttan, Avgadh, karkash Savrana Shukra ?
200. According to Sushruta, which vitiated dosha causes parvani disease at shukla-krushna mandal Sandhi ?
201. Field of vision is tested by which instrument ?
(c) Snellen’s chart
202. Acetazolamide used in which disease ?
(a) Corneal ulcer
203. In which of the following Pathological condition the pupil is constricted ?
(c) Old age
204. Which of the following drug causes mydriasis of the pupil ?
(b) Ciprofloxacin eye drop
(c) Rose bengal stain
205. ‘Water drinking test’ performed for which of the following Netragata Vyadhi ?
(c) Retinal detachment
(d) Vitrous degeneration
206. According to Ashtang Hrudaya, how many types of Karnaroga ?
207. How many Talugata roga according to Sushruta ?
208. According to Charak treatment of raktapradar has described alike to ________ disease.
209. Haemorrhage which occurs within 24 hours following third stage of Labour is called __________ haemorrhage.
210. According to Charak Samhita there are _______ types of yonivyapad.
211. According to ________ Shuddha artava is called as “Indragopsankasham”.
212. According to Charak _________ types of Shukradushti has described.
213. In Mahayoni _______ dhatu has vitiated (dushti).
214. According to Sharangdhar Samhita _______ Pal Sneha is used in Uttarbasti given through Vagina.
215. According to Charak there are ________ types of Stanyadushti has described.
216. According to Sharangdhar Samhita _______ types of garbhavyapad has described.
217. There are _______ types of Episiotomy.
218. _______ is a drug that stimulate uterine contraction to accelarate parturation.
219. Average duration of Pregnancy is _______ days.
220. According to Charak in streeshroni there are _______ Asthi.
221. “Pandupichchilartav Vahinim” signs has described in ________ yonivyapad.
222. In Yoniarsh treatment has described as medicine, Kshar ________ and Shastra.
223. “Vishal Stabddha Nayan” is a feature of which disease mentioned in Vedana Adhyaya of Kashap Samhita ?
(a) Chakshu Roga
224. What is dose of Aushadhi in Jatmatra Balak according to Kashyapa ?
(a) Kol Matra
(b) Kolasthi Matra
(c) Vidang Phala Matra
(d) Yava Matra
225. What is the time indicated for Nishkraman Samskara in Children ?
(a) 2 months
(b) 4 months
(c) 6 months
(d) 8 months
226. Which body part is involved in “Kukunak Vyadhi” of children ?
227. How many Sakrajjaat Danta are mentioned ?
228. Which one of the following is not mentioned as a Dantodbhedjanya Vyadhi ?
229. How many types of ‘Phakka Vyadhi’ are described ?
230. ‘Social Smile’ is achieved in children by which month of age ?
231. Teeth erupted in which month are considered as Sarvaguna Sampanna ?
232. ‘Bitot’s Spot’ is seen in which condition ?
(a) Vit. D deficiency
(b) Vit. A deficiency
(c) Enteric fever
233. Which vaccine is given by Subcutaneous route ?
234. Number of Ksheer dosha according to Charak are
235. Baby born before ______ weeks of Gestation is called as Preterm baby.
236. Which vitamin deficiency may cause convulsions in Neonates ?
237. ‘Watering from one eye’ (Ek nayan strava) is a feature of which Grahabadha ?
(a) Skand Graha
(b) Revati Graha
(c) Shakuni Graha
(d) Putana Graha
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: