LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
DEGREE EXAMINATION – COMMERCE
FIFTH SEMESTER – APRIL 2007
CO 5503 – MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Date & Time: 02/05/2007 / 1:00 – 4:00 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
Answer all the Question in not more that 3 lines each. (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
- Briefly define marketing.
- What is a Market?
- What is Customer Lifetime value?
- What is CRM?
- What do mean by penetration pricing?
- What is Marketing mix?
- Briefly describe the concept of ‘Micro Environment’, which focus a market oriented company.
- Define Marketing Information System.
- What is a Motive in the context of Consumer behaviour?
- What is Consumer perception?
Answer any five Questions. (5 x 8 = 40 marks)
- How would you capture value from customers?
- Enumerate and explain the social factors which influence a consumer’s behaviour.
- Explain the 4 types of consumer buying behaviour.
- What is Behavioural Segmentation of Consumer markets? What are its main components and how are these important from a marketing point of view?
- Write short notes on the following in the context of target marketing:
(a) Undifferentiated marketing (b) Differentiated marketing
(c) Concentrated marketing (d) Micro marketing – Answer with Examples.
- How many positioning strategies are there in marketing? Explain each one.
- Enumerate and explain the different types of consumer product classifications. What are the marketing considerations and buying behaviour in each?
- What are the key elements in building and managing strong brands?
Answer any TWO Questions. . (2 x 20 = 40 marks)
- What are the main components of a company’s macro environment? Explain each of them briefly.
- Briefly explain the stages in the development of a new product.
- What are the external factors that affect pricing decision? Give a brief answer.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: