LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
B.Com. DEGREE EXAMINATION – COMMERCE
FIRST SEMESTER – APRIL 2008
CO 1501 (BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT)
Date : 06-05-08 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
Time : 9:00 – 12:00
Answer all questions: 10×2=20 marks
Explain the following:
- Business Environment.
- Environmental analysis.
- Political environment.
- The structure of Indian Economy.
- Business Ethics.
- Social responsibilities of business.
Answer any FIVE questions: 5×8=40 marks
- Examine the factors responsible for making the Indian economy global.
- What are the merits and demerits of FDI?
- Describe in detail, the fundamental rights of a citizen of India.
- What is social and cultural environment?
- Why do developing countries allow multi-national corporations to operate in their countries?
- Describe the Directive principles of Indian Constitution.
- Explain the role played by the government in the development of economy.
- Explain the concept of consumer rights as per consumer protection act, 1986.
Answer any TWO questions: 2×20=40 marks
- What is economic environment? Explain the different kinds of economic systems and their
influence on global business.
- Do you believe that, political stability leads to business development and vice versa? If yes, state
your answer with examples.
- Explain the role of India in WTO and WTO’ role in Indian socio-economic development.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: