LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
B.Com. DEGREE EXAMINATION – COMMERCE
FIFTH SEMESTER – APRIL 2008
CO 5403 – INTRODUCTION TO ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Date : 07/05/2008 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
Time : 9:00 – 12:00
SECTION – A
Answer all questions 10 x 2 = 20
Briefly explain the following concepts:
- Entrepreneurial Traits
- Entrepreneurial Development Programme (EDP)
- Project appraisal
- Problems of women entrepreneurs
- SWOT Analysis
- Project life cycle
- Working Capital
- Techno-economic survey
SECTION – B
Answer any Five questions 5 x 8 = 40
- How does innovation differ from invention?
- Differentiate entrepreneurs from managers.
- Classify the types of entrepreneurs
- What forces motivate the growth of entrepreneurs?
15 Discuss the steps involved in the processing and selection of a business idea.
- How will you classify projects based on sectors?
- Describe the steps involved in the identification of a project
- Describe the planning Commission guidelines for project formulation/ feasibility reports of
SECTION – C
Answer any Two questions 2 x 20 = 40
- What do you understand by project appraisal? State the various project appraisal methods.
- Comment on the statement that “Entrepreneurs are made, not born. Give reasons for your views.
Also explain the meaning of the term entrepreneur.
21 What are the problems of rural entrepreneurs? Suggest measures to remove these problems.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: