LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
B.Com. DEGREE EXAMINATION – COMMERCE
SIXTH SEMESTER – APRIL 2008
CO 6603 – RETAIL MARKETING
Date : 25-04-08 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
Time : 9:00 – 12:00
SECTION – A
Answer ALL questions (10×2=20)
- Who is a retailer?
- What is a full line discount store?
- Write the components of retail mix.
- Explain on line marketing.
- What is vending machine retailing?
- Define store loyalty.
- What is retail image?
- Define price bundling.
- Explain ‘extended problem solving’.
- What are kiosks?
SECTION – B
Answer any FIVE questions (5×8=40)
- What are the functions performed by a retailer?
- Enumerate the differences between service retailers and merchandise retailers.
- Discuss the challenges faced by retailers in India with suitable examples.
- Mention the various types of locations available for the retail business?
- Explain the role of Human Resource Management in retail marketing.
- List out the branding options available for the retailer.
- How do the retailers price their products?
- Write a note on: (a) area analysis (b) retail promotion.
SECTION – C
Answer any TWO questions (2×20=40)
- Discuss the factors affecting the growth of e-retailing and identify the key to success in electronic trading.
- Explain the various stages in consumer buying process.
- Elaborate the steps a retailer should go through to develop a retail strategy.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: