LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
B.Com. DEGREE EXAMINATION – COMMERCE
FIFTH SEMESTER – APRIL 2011
CO 5502 – HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Date : 19-04-2011 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
Time : 1:00 – 4:00
Answer ALL Questions. (10×2=20 Marks)
- Define “Human Resources Management”.
- Define H.R Planning
- State any two objectives of H.R Planning
- What is Job Analysis?
- What do you mean by Selection?
- What is Halo Effect?
- What is Training?
- What is On-the-job Training?
- What is Performance Appraisal?
- What is discipline?
Answer Any FIVE Questions. 5×8=40 Marks
- What are the objectives of Human Resources Management?
- What is the need for Human Resource Planning?
- What is the significance of Job Analysis?
- What are the external sources of recruitment?
- Explain the principles that should be followed to make employee training successful.
- Write about Maslow’s Need-Hierarchy Theory?
- What are the essentials (principles) of a good disciplinary system?
- Bring out the importance of Performance Appraisal?
Answer Any TWO Questions. 2×20=40 Marks
- How are interviews classified? Explain the steps in interview process with its limitations.
- Explain on the job and off the job techniques of training executives.
- Explain the methods of Performance Appraisal in detail.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: