LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
B.Com. DEGREE EXAMINATION – COMMERCE
SIXTH SEMESTER – APRIL 2011
CO 6601 – INTERNATIONAL MARKETING
Date : 07-04-2011 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
Time : 9:00 – 12:00
SECTION – A
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS (10×2 =20)
- List the Socio-economic factors affecting International marketing.
- What is licensing?
- What are non Tariff Barriers?
- What is Export Pricing?
- List the factors that favour standardization as a product policy.
- List the criteria for classifying the world Markets.
- What do you mean by Brand Protection?
- Expand ‘FOB’ and ‘CIF’.
- What is Multi International Marketing?
- What is Direct and Indirect Exports?
SECTION – B
ANSWER ANY FIVE QUESTIONS (5×8 =40)
- Differentiate between domestic and International Marketing.
- Explain ‘International Product life Cycle’.
- What parameters would you consider to enter International markets?
- What is the role of Cost, Insurance, and Freight in International Pricing?
- How will you establish your brand in the International Market?
- What is the impact of globalization in International Markets?
- What is the role of Foreign Agents in the International Channels?
- What factors motivate an entrepreneur to enter International Markets?
SECTION – C
ANSWER ANY TWO QUESTIONS (2×20 =40)
- What are the different modes of entering into the International Markets?
- Analyse the factors which affect the choice of International Channels.
- What factors control the choice of Media to promote products in the International
markets? Support your answer with relevant examples?
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: