LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
B.COM. DEGREE EXAMINATION – COMMERCE
SIXTH SEMESTER – APRIL 2012
CO 6601 – INTERNATIONAL MARKETING
Date : 18-04-2012 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
Time : 1:00 – 4:00
PART – A
ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS: (10×2=20)
- What is licensing?
- List out the different marketing environment.
- Mention any two global trends today.
- What are tariff barriers?
- What is global marketing?
- List out the factors that favour standardization as a product policy.
- Expand ‘FOB’ and ‘CIF’.
- What is export pricing?
- Explain franchising.
- What is product standardization?
PART – B
ANSWER ANY FIVE QUESTIONS: (5×8=40)
- What are the factors affecting international marketing?
- Explain any two modes of entry into global markets.
- What are the issues that make the producer to seek go abroad and market his products?
- What are the differences between international and domestic marketing?
- What is the impact of globalization in international market?
- What is the role of foreign agents in the international channels?
- Explain International Product Life Cycle.
- What is the role of Cost, Insurance and Freight in International pricing?
PART – C
ANSWER ANY TWO QUESTIONS: (2×20=40)
- Analyse the factors which affect the choice of International channels.
- Explain the major stages in International marketing. Describe the social, political & other issues affecting International marketing.
- What factors control the choice of media to promote products in the international markets?
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: