LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
B.Com. DEGREE EXAMINATION – COMMERCE
SIXTH SEMESTER – APRIL 2012
CO 6603 – RETAIL MARKETING
Date : 23-04-2012 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
Time : 1:00 – 4:00
ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS: (10×2=20 marks)
- Define retailing.
- What is non-store retailing?
- What is Merchandise Management?
- Bring out the significance of everyday low pricing.
- Explain brand loyalty.
- List any three characteristics of service quality.
- What is visual merchandising?
- Identify the three retail zones in a given market area.
- What is a shopping mall?
- List out the advantages of store layout.
ANSWER ANY FIVE QUESTIONS: (5×8=40 marks)
- What are the different types of site selection available to a retailer?
- List the critical factors affecting retail price.
- Explain the skills and profile of a merchandiser.
- What are the problems of organized retailing in India?
- Explain the growing importance of retailing in Indian Markets.
- Explain the term “Service- Product concept”.
- Discuss the essentials of good retail branding.
- Explain the different pricing policies.
ANSWER ANY TWO QUESTIONS: (2×20=40 marks)
- Explain in detail the different types of retailers.
- Discuss the three main spatial patterns which describe the retail location.
- Highlight the characteristics of retail organizations offering good service quality?
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: