LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
DEGREE EXAMINATION – CORPORATE SECRETARYSHIP
FIRST SEMESTER – APRIL 2007
BC 1501 – BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
Date & Time: 26/04/2007 / 1:00 – 4:00 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
Answer all the questions: (10×2=20)
1) What are the demographic factors affecting business environment?
2) List any four weakness of trade union movement in India?
3) What is macro environment of business?
4) Define the term “promotion” in business?
5) What are the basic weaknesses of socialism?
6) Define industrial licensing?
7) What are the rights of consumer?
8) What is GNP?
9) Define the term “urbanization”?
10) List the features of consumer movement in India?
Answer any five of the following: (5×8=40)
11)”Business decision- making is an economic process”-Explain?
12) List and explain the merits of mixed economy?
13) What is legal environment of business?
14) What are the programmes of urbanization?
15) Analyse the responsibilities of business towards its employees?
16) Explain the important provision of consumer protection Act.1986?
17) What are the relationships between population and economic growth?
18) What are the regulatory functions of SEBI?
Answer any two of the following: (20×2=40)
19) What you mean by social and cultural environment? Discuss how social and cultural
environment affect business?
20) How do the following factors of environment affect the pricing of product of business firm (1) technology (2) increase in sales tax (3) inflation in the economy
21) Explain the advantages and disadvantages of modern technology?
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: