LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
B.Com. DEGREE EXAMINATION – CORPORATE SEC.
SIXTH SEMESTER – APRIL 2011
BC 5504/BC 6601 – OFFICE MANAGEMENT
Date : 20-04-2011 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
Time : 1:00 – 4:00
Answer all questions (10×2=20)
- Define the term office management.
- What is meant by Layout?
- What is Record management?
- Explain the term Communication.
- Define Budget.
- Explain any two functions of an office.
- Explain any two Qualities of a Supervisor.
- What is the object of classification of data?
- Explain any two functions of an office manager.
- What is meant by “Forms”?
Answer any Five questions (5×8=40)
- Explain the various departments of a modern office.
- Explain the types of communication.
- Define office layout and list its objectives.
- How can budgetary control help in controlling office costs? Discuss the limitations.
- Explain the different types of office reports.
- What is mailing service? State how would you plan mailing service.
- What are the essential requirements of a good system of controlling office stationery?
- Explain the functions of a Supervisor.
Answer any two questions: (2×20=40)
- Explain the Various methods of Filing.
- Explain the functions of Office Management.
- What are the Various Sources of collection of Data?
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: