LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
B.Com. DEGREE EXAMINATION – CORPORATE SEC.
THIRD SEMESTER – NOVEMBER 2012
BC 3501 – MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Date : 05/11/2012 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
Time : 9:00 – 12:00
PART – A
(10 x 2 = 20 Marks)
- Define Market.
- Explain sales concept.
- What are rational and emotional motives?
- What is product repositioning?
- Mention any two uses of labeling.
- What are shopping goods?
- What is skimming pricing?
- What is Branding?
- Mention any two problems faced in distribution.
- Mention any two reasons for developing new products.
PART – B
Answer any FIVE of the following questions: ( 5 x 8 = 40 Marks )
- Discuss the importance of marketing.
- Distinguish between industrial and consumer goods.
- Explain the factors influencing buyer behaviour.
- Discus the objectives of pricing.
- Explain the different elements of an Advertisement copy.
- Distinguish between advertisement and sales promotion
- What is customer relationship management? Explain its benefits to a final consumer.
- State the advantages of packaging.
PART – C
Answer any TWO of the following questions: ( 2 x 20 = 40 Marks )
- Discuss the concept of marketing mix and its relationship with environment.
- What are the various methods of market segmentation?
- Discuss the various kinds of distribution channel.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: