LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
B.Com. DEGREE EXAMINATION – COMMERCE
FIRST SEMESTER – November 2008
CO 1501 – BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
Date : 10-11-08 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
Time : 1:00 – 4:00
Answer all Questions (10 x 2 = 20)
- Define Business Environment.
- What is Cultural Shock.
- What are the various types of pollutions?
- What is Fiscal Policy.
- What is Social Audit
- What is Business Ethics
- What is Globalisation
- State the different types of Economic Plans.
- What is Joint Family System.
- List any four fundamental rights enumerated in our constitution.
Answer any 5 Questions (5 x 8 = 40)
- What are the features of Economic Planning?
- State the characteristics of Mixed Economy and its advantages.
- Discuss the advantages of Globalisation in India.
- Technological development influences the business. Discuss.
- What are the objectives of Consumer Protection Act 1986 and state the rights of the consumer.
- Discuss the views for and against social responsibility
- What is Capitalist Economy and state its merits.
- Exlain MBO and SWOT Analysis.
Answer any 2 Questions (2 x 20 = 40)
- Discuss the different types of environment that affect the business.
- Explain the Social Responsibility of Business towards various groups.
- Describe LPG and its impact on the Indian economy.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: