LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
B.Com. DEGREE EXAMINATION – COMMERCE
FIFTH SEMESTER – NOVEMBER 2010
CO 5503 – MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Date : 09-11-10 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
Time : 9:00 – 12:00
PART – A
ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS (10×2=20Marks)
GIVE THE MEANING OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
- Perfect Market.
- 4 Tools of sales promotion.
- Personal Selling.
- Penetration Pricing.
- Integrative approach in marketing.
- Speciality Goods.
- Bullion Market.
- Product Diversification.
PART – B
ANSWER ANY FIVE OF THE QUESTIONS (5×8=40Marks)
- Briefly discuss the importance of Marketing.
- What are the steps in segmenting a market?
- Give the reasons for the failure of a product.
- What are the objectives of pricing?
- What are the steps in developing a new product?
- What are the external factors influencing the marketing environment?
- State any five limitations of sales promotion.
- What are the advantages of Branding?
PART – C
ANSWER ANY TWO OF THE QUESTIONS (2×20=40Marks)
- What are the functions of Marketing? Discuss in detail.
- What is PLC? Discuss with a diagrammatic representation of the same.
- Comment on any Two:
- Channel conflict b) Product levels and Product lines c) Communication process.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: