LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
B.Sc.,B.C.A. DEGREE EXAMINATION – COMP. SCIEN.&COMP.APPL.
SIXTH SEMESTER – APRIL 2008
CS 6606 /CA 6606 – WEB SERVICES
Date : 16/04/2008 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
Time : 9:00 – 12:00
PART – A
Answer ALL the questions: (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
- What is the purpose of <META> tag?
- What are the e-mail messaging protocols?
- What is an embedded style sheet?
- What is cross-browser compatibility?
- What is the document object?
- What are event bubblers in DHTML?
- What are name spaces in XML?
- What are cookies?
- What is the use of session object?
- Compare JSP and ASP.
PART – B
Answer any ALL the questions. (5 x 8 = 40marks)
- a) Explain any five tags in HTML with examples.
- b) Write a note on Authentication and security.
- b) Explain Cascading style sheets with suitable program.
- a) Write short notes on the following events:
- i) Onclick ii) Onload
- b) How to create filters using DHTML?
- a) Explain the functions of the following queries in SQL.
- i) SELECT ii) CREATE iii) DROP iv) COUNT
- b) Write detail notes on DOM.
- a) Explain session management in JDBC.
- b) Explain error reporting in security.
PART – C
Answer any TWO: (2 x 20 = 40marks)
- a) Explain the client server model with a neat diagram.
- b) Discuss in detail about formatting tags in HTML.
- a) Write an ASP program to get the data from database using ADO.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: