LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
B.Sc. DEGREE EXAMINATION – COMPUTER SCIENCE
FIFTH SEMESTER – April 2009
CS 5502 – SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Date & Time: 17/04/2009 / 9:00 – 12:00 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS (10 x 2 = 20)
- What is Software Engineering?
- What are Software Metrics?
- What do you mean by SQA?
- What is SCM?
- Write the difference between ‘Known Risks and Predictable Risks”
- What is Software Prototyping?
- Define Modularity
- Define Cardinality
- Define Cohesion
10.What is Regression Testing?
ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS: (5 x 8 = 40)
- a) Discuss about Linear sequential. Model
b) Explain various Software myths
- a) Discuss in detail about Software Configuration Management
b) Explain briefly about Requirment analysis techniques
- a) What is DFD?Explain with a suitable example
- b) Describe Jackson System Develpomemt model
- a) Discuss Design principles in detail
b) Discuss about Effective Modular design
- a) Explain briefly the Software Testing Principles
- b) Discuss about McCall’s Quality Factors.
Answer Any TWO Questions (2 x 20 = 40 )
- a) Explain briefly about Software Engineering Paradigm
- b) Discuss in detail about Risk Management
- a) What is Analysis modeling? Explain the elements of analysis model in detail
- b) Write Short notes on DSSD
- a) Explain in detail about Black box Testing Techniques.
b)Wrtite Short on (i) Size oriented Metrics (ii))Function Oriented Metrics
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: