LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
B.Sc. DEGREE EXAMINATION – COMPUTER SCIENCE
THIRD SEMESTER – NOVEMBER 2012
CS 3502 – OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING WITH C++
Date : 02/11/2012 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
Time : 9:00 – 12:00
PART – A
Answer ALL questions: (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
- What is object-oriented programming?
- List the keywords associated with exception handling.
- What do you mean by virtual function?
- Define Constructor.
- What is friend function.
- List the different file opening modes in C++.
- Define Exception handling.
- Define Polymorphism.
- List any four formatted I/O operations in C++.
- What is the use of seekg() and tellg() functions?
PART – B
Answer ALL questions: (5 x 8 = 40 marks)
- a) Explain the use of inline functions with an example.
- b) Explain about static member functions.
- a) List out the rules of overloading operators.
- b) Write about multilevel inheritance in detail.
- a) Compare the member functions and constructors.
- b) Explain the differences between constructors and destructors.
- a) Explain the Exception handling in C++.
- b) Explain virtual base classes.
- a) Explain unformatted I/O stream in C++
- b) Write a C++ program to sort n numbers using templates.
PART – C
Answer any TWO questions: (2 x 20 = 40 marks)
- Explain the Control structures in C++.
- a) Write about constructors in derived classes.
- b) Explain operator overloading with an example.
- a) Explain object oriented features in detail.
- b) Explain the different types of error occur in file processing.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: