LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
B.A. DEGREE EXAMINATION –CORPORATE
FIFTH SEMESTER – APRIL 2007
CR 5400 – PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
Date & Time: 03/05/2007 / 1:00 – 4:00 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
PART – A
Explain the following concepts in FIVE lines each (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
- Personnel management
- Human resources planning
- Job analysis
- Performance appraisal
- Psychological Testing
- Application Blank
PART – B
Answer any FIVE questions (5 x 8 = 40 marks)
- What are the qualities of a good personnel manager?
- State the objectives of Human resource Planning
- Explain the principles involved in managing discipline in an organization.
- How would you assess training needs in an organization?
- What is appraisal counseling? How would you conduct appraisal counseling?
- What is a trade Union? What are its functions?
- How would you design an application blank?
- State the objectives of personnel management.
PART – C
Answer any TWO questions (2 x 20 = 40 marks)
- Explain any four major theories of motivation.
- Explain the various methods performance appraisal.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of any six methods of Training.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: