LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI– 600 034
B.A. DEGREE EXAMINATION – ECONOMICS
THIRD SEMESTER – NOVEMBER 2003
HT 3100/HIS 100 SELECT CONSTITUTIONS OF THE WORLD
08.11.2003 Max: 100 Marks
9.00 – 12.00
PART – A (10 ´2 = 20 Marks)
Answer any TEN of the following in not exceeding FIVE lines each.
- Theories of Divine Right
- Aristotle’s classification of Constitutions
- Parliamentary Democracy
- Collegiate Executive
- Collective Responsibility
- Judicial Review
- Popular Referendum
- Fifth Republic
- Administrative Law
PART – B (4 ´ 10 = 40 Marks)
Answer any FOUR of the following in not exceeding ONE page each.
- Examine the salient feature of the State and other Associations.
- Evaluate the typologies of Modern Dictatorship.
- Describe the structure and composition of the British Parliament.
- Analyse the significance of the Customs and Conventions in the British
- Assess the role and function of the Speaker in the US congress.
- Explain the powers and function of the National Assembly in France.
PART – C (2 ´ 20 = 40 Marks)
Answer any TWO of the following in not exceeding FOUR pages each.
- Elucidate the position, Powers and functions of the British Prime Minister.
- Evaluate the composition. Powers, functions and Legislative Procedure of the
- Examine the salience features and process of Direct Democracy in Switzerland.
Assess the Significance, powers functions and role of the French President.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: