LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
B.B.A. DEGREE EXAMINATION – BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
FIFTH SEMESTER – April 2009
BU 5505 – HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Date & Time: 24/04/2009 / 1:00 – 4:00 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
SECTION – A
Answer ALL questions: (10 x 2 = 20)
- What is Human Resource Planning?
- State any two differences between Human Resource Management and Personnel Management.
- Bring out the meaning for the term ‘Brain Storming’.
- Make a short note on Recruitment.
- What do you mean by Executive Development?
- What is meant by ‘Stress’ in HRM?
- Write a note an Critical Incidents Method of performance Appraisal.
- What are psychological Tests.
- What do you mean by Application Blank.
- State the method of Panel Interview.
SECTION – B
Answer any FIVE questions: (5 x 8 = 40)
- Discuss the nature of Human Resources Management.
- Explain the various External Sources of Recruitment.
- State the uses of Interviews.
- Explain the important principles of Training.
- What are the objectives of Human Resource Planning?
- What do you mean by incentive? What are Non-Financial Incentives?
- Discuss the various factors affecting performance Appraisal.
- What is Industrial Training? State its importance to the Management.
SECTION – C
Answer any TWO questions: (2 x 20 = 40)
- Explain the steps involved in the selection process in an organisation.
- Discuss the different methods of performance Appraisal.
- Explain the various techniques of training in an organisation.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: