LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
B.B.A. DEGREE EXAMINATION – BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
SIXTH SEMESTER – April 2009
BU 6602 – PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Date & Time: 21/04/2009 / 9:00 – 12:00 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
SECTION – A
- Answer all the questions: 10 x 2 = 20 Marks
- What are the attributes of a good project manager?
- Define critical path method.
- What are Network techniques?
- Write short notes on project planning matrix.
- What do you mean by project cost control?
- Define the term PERT.
- What is meant by project identification?
- Write short notes on project report.
- What is meant by tax incentives?
- State any two merits of market survey.
SECTION – B
- Answer any FIVE questions: 5 x 8 = 40 Marks
- What are the objectives of project management?
- Briefly explain the classification of projects.
- Explain the various stages of project life cycle.
- What is capital structure? Describe the guidelines for planning the capital structure of
a new company.
- Explain the merits and limitations of critical path method.
- Briefly explain the various techniques involved in demand forecasting.
- Discuss the role played by computers in the project management.
- Explain the following:
(a) Rehabilitation of sick units (b) Project contracts (c) Social cost benefit analysis (d) Pay Back Period
SECTION – C
III. Answer any TWO questions: 2 x 20 = 40 Marks
- What is project formulation? Explain the stages involved in project formulation.
- Explain the different sources of finance to meet the project costs.
- Distinguish between NPV method and IRR Method. Explain the merits and
limitations of Net Present Value Method.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: