LOYOLA COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), CHENNAI – 600 034
B.B.A. DEGREE EXAMINATION – BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
FIRST SEMESTER – November 2008
BU 1501 – BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
Date : 10-11-08 Dept. No. Max. : 100 Marks
Time : 1:00 – 4:00
Answer all of the following questions: (10×2 = 20 Marks)
- What do you understand by business environment?
- Enumerate any three fundamental rights of Part lll of the constitution.
- 3. State any two differences between GATT and WTO.
- Identify any two principles of business ethics.
- Who acts as a banker to the government? State any two functions of it.
- Distinguish a capital market from money market.
7 What do you understand by Mixed Capitalism?
- State the principle of social Justice.
- What are the four modes of international delivery of services by GATS?
- Describe briefly the SWOT analysis.
Answer any five of the following questions: (5×8 = 40 Marks)
- 11. Discuss the role of WTO.
- 12. ‘Directive principles of the State Policy are a unique feature of the Indian constitution’. Give any
six of them.
- Discuss the dimensions of social responsibility in business.
- 14. State the merits of globalization.
- Explain the concept of management by objectives.
- Explain the salient features of economic planning.
- 17. Write a note on consumerism in India and state the objectives of the consumer protection
Act of 1986.
- 18. What are the various types of pollution? Explain how to prevent them.
Answer any two of the following questions: (2×20 = 40 Marks)
- Discuss the factors that govern the Business Environment.
- Explain the important economic policies that have a greater impact on business
- State the objectives of GATT and the principles adopted for the realization of its objectives.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: