AIPMT 2015 EXAM PATTERN:
|AIPMT 2015 question paper consists a total of 180 Questions
of objective type with multiple choices. Each of the subjects (Chemistry,
Physics and Mathematics) shall carry 45 questions.
|3 hours shall be allotted to complete the AIPMT 2015 Exam||Every correct shall be awarded with 4 marks and every wrong
answer shall be deducting 1 mark.
|AIPMT 2015 Question Booklet shall carry 4 sets and each of the
booklets shall be in English as well as Hindi. The candidates are supposed to
choose their own choice of language while filling the AIPMT 2015 application
APIMT 2015 SYLLABUS
The general standard of the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) entrance test 2015 shall be that of class 12th and the syllabus set shall be as per the class 12 syllabus.
Click here for complete AIPMT 2015 Syllabus.
AIPMT PAPER ANALYSIS
PHYSICS (Break-up in %)
CHEMISTRY (Break-up in %)
BOTANY (Break-up in %)
ZOOLOGY (Break-up in %)
AIMPMT PREVIOUS YEARS QUESTIONPAPER ANALYSIS
Difficulty levels of last three years AIPMT Papers:
|2013||Average difficulty||Average toughness, The questions from Physical Chemistry were more of conceptual and calculation based||Higherdifficulty levelin comparison to that of 2012 AIPMT Question paper|
|2012||Much easierincomparison to that of 2011 AIPMT Question paper||Average difficulty level but tricky questions||Moderatedifficulty level|
|2011||Little trickyand above averagedifficulty level||Increased difficulty in comparison to that of 2010 AIPMT Question paper||Averagedifficulty level|
AIPMT 2015 PREPARATION TIPS
- Have thorough understanding of the syllabus and make sure you complete the entire syllabus and no topicsfrom the syllabus shall be missed out from preparation.
- Note down all the important formula of mathematics and chemistry separately and get along with them during the last minute preparation. By noting these formulas separately you can also refer them at any point while practicing the numerical.
- Planning strategically can help a lot while preparing for the AIPMT, keep sufficient time for the revision and group discussion with friends. It helps you boost your confidence and also makes your basic strong.
- Practice as many test papers and sample papers you can in order to have a thorough idea of the question expected in the main exam.
- Prepare notes of meanings and short definitions of terminologies of Biology, Botany and Zoology while preparing. This is very helpful in the last minute preparation as you can find all the stuff at one place and can revise perfectly.
- As the subjects like Biology, botany and zoology have more of theory and diagrams, practicing the diagrams vigorously can help a lot in the exam as these diagrams can be asked in the exam and questions can be framed out of it.
- Sort out all the doubts at the earliest by discussing it with the teachers or even friends
- Preparing from the NCERT books helps a lot while preparing for AIPMT and other medical and engineering entrances as the syllabus for these exams are almost the same as of the NCERT books and hence having a thorough overview from the NCERT books can help you score great.
- Revise all the topics thoroughly as the AIPMT questions are not repeated always and by revising thoroughly one can ace the topics and can answer any question asked from it.
- Practice all the pas years AIPMT question papers as this can be very helpful in understanding the format of questions asked in the exam.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: