- The Entrance Test COMEDK PGET-2014 is mandatory for all candidates seeking admissions to PG Courses in Member Institutions of COMEDK for the academic year 2014-2015. A merit / rank list is generated based on the candidate’s scores in entrance test only.
- The time allotted for the test would be 180 minutes (3 hours). The test will begin at 10:00 AM and end at 01:00 PM.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers on an OMR Answer sheet (Optical Mark Reader).
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark.
- No Mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) of any question.
- There will be no negative marking.
- However, in the event of a tie in the score the principle of least negative responses (Number of wrong answers) will be adopted.
Related Links :
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: