Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates:
- The Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association, in their endeavour to offer an effective, fair and objective testing procedure to determine merit of students seeking admission to the member institutions, have formed “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” (COMEDK).
- COMEDK has been assigned the task of organising a common entrance test for the academic year 2015-2016, for Indian national candidates aspiring to pursue Post Graduate Courses in Medicine and Dentistry in the state of Karnataka, in Member Institutions of the Consortium (Medical and Dental Colleges).
- COMEDK entrance test & publication of test score and rank list will be followed by centralized counseling (Single window). The details will be published in due course on our website.
- As stated above, COMEDK being an Agency to conduct entrance test followed by centralized counseling, all admissions in respect of candidates who have selected the seats would be at the level of colleges concerned.
- The admissions to be made by the colleges after receiving the final list of candidates will have to be approved by the Regulating Agencies like concerned Universities etc. set up by the State Government.
- COMEDK responsibility is only to ensure fair and transparent evaluation of merit followed by single window counseling. Issues and grievances if any subsequent to the selection of seats is the responsibility of the concerned college to which the candidate is allotted and the Regulatory Agencies.
- Applicants are advised to read the brochure thoroughly and familiarise themselves with the test procedures. COMEDK’s website contains information and current updates/alerts.