1. Which of the following is not a term of MS-Excel?
A. Cells B. Rows C. Columns D. Document
Answer: D. Document
2. Which would you choose to create a bar diagram?
A. Edit, Chart B. Insert, Chart C. Tools, Chart D. Format, Chart
Answer: B. Insert, Chart
3. What do you call the chart that shows the proportions of how one or more data elements relate to another data element?
A. XY Chart B. Line Chart C. Pie Chart D. Column Chart
Answer: C. Pie Chart
4. Which key do you press to check spelling?
A. F3 B. F5 C. F7 D. F9
Answer: C. F7
5. We can save and protect the workbook by
A. Write Reservation Password B. Protection Password
C. Read-only Recommended D. Any of the above
Answer: D. Any of the above
6. What will be the output if you format the cell containing 5436.8 as ‘#,##0.00′?
A. 5,430.00 B. 5,436.80 C. 5,436.8 D. 6.8
Answer: B. 5,436.80
7. How do you display current date only in MS Excel?
A. date () B. Today () C. now () D. time ()
Answer: B. Today ()
8. What does COUNTA () function do?
A. counts cells having alphabets B. counts empty cells
C. counts cells having number D. counts non-empty cells
Answer: D. counts non-empty cells
9. In the formula, which symbol specifies the fixed columns or rows?
A. $ B. * C. % D. &
Answer: A. $
10. What is the correct way to refer the cell A10 on sheet3 from sheet1?
A. sheet3!A10 B. sheet1!A10 C. Sheet3.A10 D. A10
Answer: A. sheet3!A10
11. What do you mean by a Workspace?
A. Group of Columns B. Group of Worksheets
C. Group of Rows D. Group of Workbooks
Answer: D. Group of Workbooks
12. In EXCEL, you can sum a large range of data by simply selecting a tool button called …..?
A. AutoFill B. Auto correct C. Auto sum D. Auto format
Answer: C. Auto sum
13. To return the remainder after a number is divided by a divisor in EXCEL we use the function?
A. ROUND ( ) B. FACT ( ) C. MOD ( ) D. DIV ( )
Answer: C. MOD ( )
14. Which is not the function of “Edit, Clear” command?
A. Delete contents B. Delete notes C. Delete cells D. Delete formats
Answer: C. Delete cells
15. How do you rearrange the data in ascending or descending order?
A. Data, Sort B. Data, Form C. Data, Table D. Data Subtotals
Answer: A. Data, Sort
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: