1. Which tool you will use to join some cells and place the content at the middle of joined cell?
A) From Format Cells dialog box click on Merge Cells check box
B) From Format Cells dialog box select the Centered alignment
C) From Format Cells dialog box choose Merge and Center check box
D) Click on Merge and Center tool on formatting toolbar
Answer: D) Click on Merge and Center tool on formatting toolbar
2. Which of the following Excel screen components can NOT be turned on or off?
A) Formula Bar B) Status Bar C) Tool Bar D) None of above
Answer: D) None of above
3. MS Excel provides the default value for step in Fill Series dialog box
A) 0 B) 1 C) 5 D) 10
Answer: B) 1
4. The Delete key of keyboard is assigned to which command in Excel?
A) Edit >> Clear >> Contents B) Edit >> Clear >> All
C) Edit >> Delete D) All of above
Answer: A) Edit >> Clear >> Contents
5. If you need a text to show vertically in a cell. How will you achieve this?
A) Choose Vertical on Text alignment in Format Cells dialog box
B) Choose 90 Degrees in Orientation of Format Cells dialog box
C) Choose Distributed from the Vertical drop down list of Format Cells dialog box
D) Choose Center Across Selection from Horizontal combo box in Format Cells dialog box
Answer: B) Choose 90 Degrees in Orientation of Format Cells dialog box
6. Which of the following format you can decide to apply or not in AutoFormat dialog box?
A) Number format B) Border format C) Font format D) All of above
Answer: D) All of above
7. The Trace Dependence in auditing shows
A) Which cells are used in current formula
B) In which formula the current cell is used
C) Which cells are used in this formula and in which formula this cell is used
D) None of above
Answer: B) In which formula the current cell is used
8. How many recent files you can display on File menu at maximum?
A) 4 B) 6 C) 9 D) 12
Answer: C) 9
9. To protect a worksheet, you can choose Protection and the Protect Sheet from the ….. menu
a. Edit b. Format c. Tools d. Data
Answer: c. Tools
10. “Qtr 1, Qtr 2, Qtr 3” is an example of a
a. Formula b. Function c. Series d. Syntax
Answer: c. Series
11. When a formatted number does not fit within a cell, it displays
- ##### b. #DIV/0 c. #[email protected] d. None of these
If a formatted number does not fit within a cell it displays #####. Similarly, if unformatted number does not fit, it displays the number in scientific format.
Answer: a. #####
12. The accounting style shows negative numbers in
a. Bold b. Brackets c. Paranthesis d. Quotes
Answer: c. Paranthesis
13. You accidentally erased a record in the sheet. What command can be used to restore it immediately?
A. Insert B. Copy C. Undo D. Replace
Answer: C. Undo
14. MS-EXCEL can be used to automate
A. Financial statements, Business forecasting
B. Transaction registers, inventory control
C. Accounts receivable, accounts payable D. Any of the above
Answer: D. Any of the above
15. What are the tabs that appear at the bottom of each workbook called?
A. Reference tabs B. Position tabs C. Location tabs D. Sheet tabs
Answer: D. Sheet tabs
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: