Rajasthan S.S.C. Industry Inspector Exam-2018 Held on 24-6-2018
1. Kho-Dariba belt is known for-
(A) Copper mines
(B) Iron ore mines
(C) Lime stone deposits
(D) Coal mines
2. ‘Nathra-Ka-Pal’ is having deposits of which of the following metal?
3. Which one of the following is not a breed of sheep?
4. ‘Sei Project’ is related to which of following dam?
(A) Jawahar Sagar dam
(B) Harike dam
(C) Jawai dam
(D) Gandhi Sagar dam
5. Which one of the following is not a reason of Desertification?
(A) Extreme weather conditions
(B) Increasing population
(D) Use of Acidic land
6. Which of the following region of Rajasthan is having of Bshw type of climate as per Koppean’s classification?
(A) North to Aravali
(B) South to Aravali
(C) East to Aravali
(D) West to Aravali
7. ‘Rotu’ is reserved forest area of ………. district of Rajasthan.
8. Auguncha-Gulabpura mining area is famous for which of following couple of minerals?
9. Nohar Canal project receives water from which of following source?
10. What is the main objective of water audit in state of Rajasthan?
(A) Efficacy, maintenance and safety of water structures
(B) Urban water conservation
(C) Municipal and industrial water conservation
(D) Rural and agricultural water conservation
11. Which one of the following plateau lies below the main peak of Guru SIkhar at a distance of about 8 km from Mt. Abu station?
(A) Bhorat plateau
(B) Mesa plateau
(C) Oriya plateau
(D) Deccan plateau
12. Western cyclonic disturbances in Rajasthan is known as-
(B) Thunder shower
(D) Hail storm
13. ‘Kalpvriksh’ of Rajasthan is-
(A) Dhak tree
(B) Sall tree
14. Which of the following National Park is the smallest National Park in Rajasthan?
(A) Keoladeo National Park
(B) National Desert Forest
(C) Ranthambore National Park
(D) Mukandra Hills National Park
15. Which one of the following multipurpose project is the largest project in the State?
(A) Beas Project
(B) Indira Gandhi Canal Project
(C) Bhakra Nangal Project
(D) Mahi Bajaj Sagar Project
16. Which ecosystem has the maximum biomass?
17. At what time after child birth is the DPT vaccine administered to a newborn?
(A) 6 weeks
(B) 6 months
(C) 6 days
(D) 6 hrs.
18. Which of the following organs do not produce digestive juices?
(D) Urinary bladder
19. Which blood group is known as Universal Donor?
20. Which hormone is produced in insufficient amounts in Type-1 diabetes?
(D) Both (A) and (B)
21. DNA fragments separated on an Agarose gel can e visualized after staining with-
(A) Aniline blue
(B) Ethidium Bromide
(D) Bromophenol blue
22. A genetic disorder in which blood does not clot normally is-
(A) Cystic fibrosis
(C) Sickle cell anemia
23. Based upon the type of excretory substance, the human species is-
(D) Ureotelic and Uricotelic, both
24. The reaction in which multiple copies of the gene of interest is synthesized in vitro is known as-
25. Which of the following is the largest part of human brain?
(C) Brain stem
(D) Corpus callosum
26. In a certain code ‘TAKE’ is written as ‘#2$5’ and ‘BEND’ is written as ‘1%@4’. How will ‘BANK’ written in that code?
(A) [email protected]$
(B) [email protected]$
27. The sum of the place values of both the threes in the natural number 43836 is-
28. A passage is followed by a inference which can be drawn from the facts stated in the passage. You have to examine the inference in the context of the passage, decide upon its degree of truth or falsity and choose your answer accordingly.
Though the state cultivates only 3.2 lakh tonnes of mangoes, they are of premium quality and with mangoes becoming second most consumed fruits in the world after grapes. The government has been trying to export it through sea route which is cheaper. An experiment which was done in this regard last year has proved successful.
Inference: Quality of mangoes is an important factor in exports.
(A) The inference is definitely true
(B) The inference is probably true
(C) The inference is probably false
(D) The inference is definitely false
29. A person buys apples at 4 for Rs 3 and sells them at 5 for Rs 4. The gain or loss per cent is-
30. To complete some work, A takes half time than B. C complete same work in same time in which both A and B complete together. If all three together complete his work in 7 days, then in how many days will C complete this work alone?
(A) 14 days
(B) 21 days
(C) 35 days
(D) 42 days
31. The sum of Rs 12,000 deposited at compound interest, becomes double in 5 years, In 20 years it will become-
(A) Rs 1,20,000
(B) Rs 1,24,000
(C) Rs 1,92,000
(D) Rs 96,000
32. One day Tom left home and walked 50 m towards south, turned right and walked 25 m, turned right and walked 50 m and turned left and walked 50 m. How many meters will he have to walk to reach his home straight?
33. Identify the single letter, which when removed from the following words from new words.
MINK, WARM, LAMP, TEAM
35. Read the line graph given below and answer the question-
What is the ratio of production of wheat in year 2015 to year 2016?
(A) 3 : 2
(B) 2 : 3
(C) 4 : 3
(D) 3 : 4
36. P, Q, R, S, T and U are sitting around a round table. P is between T and U. T is opposite to S and R is not in either of the neighbouring seats of T. The person opposite to Q is-
37. The number 2√√3 is-
(A) a natural number
(B) an integer
(C) an irrational number
(D) a rational number
38. How many squares are there in the following figure?
39. If the mean of a, b, c is M1, and the mean of a2, b2, c2 is M2, then one mean of ab, bc and ca is-
40. The age of a man is twice the square of the age of his son. Eight years hence the age of the man will be 4 years more than three times the age of his son. The present age of the man is-
(A) 48 years
(B) 42 years
(C) 36 years
(D) 32 years
41. Who wrote “Kanhad De Prabandh’?
(B) Beesaldev Raso
(C) Khuman Raso
(D) Pratap Singh
42. According to ‘Vir Vinod’, in the battle of Haldighati, what was the strength of the Mughal forces?
43. ‘Pichhwai Paintings’ are related to which of the following?
44. ‘Netal Ka Bhartar’ sung in Rajasthani Folk Song, refers to which folk deity of Rajasthan?
45. Temples of Vimla and Luna Vasati were built at which of the following places?
46. “Anjuman – Khadim – Ul- Islam” was established in which of the following Riyasat?
47. “Atarkin-Ka-Darwaza” is situated in which of the following district of Rajasthan?
48. Ravan Hattha is made of which of the following?
(B) Steel vessel
(C) Glass vessel
(D) Neem wood
49. For contribution to which Handicraft of Rajasthan, has Kudrat Singh been bestowed with the Padamshree Award?
(A) Textile Printing
(B) Meenakari Art
(C) Moradabadi Work on Brass
(D) Blue Pottery
50. The names of Mother and Father of which folk God of Rajasthan was Hansa Devi and Lohatji respectively?
(D) Siddha Jasnathji
51. Which organization was founded by Govind Giri in 1883 to organize the Bhils and Girasias of Mewar, Dungarpur, Gujarat and Malwa?
(A) Samp Sabha
(B) Neemra Sabha
(C) Meena Kshetriya Mahasabha
(D) Paropkarini Sabha
52. ‘Vansh Bhashkar’ was written by which of the famous writer?
(A) Krishna Rukmani
(B) Man Singh
(C) Rai Singh
(D) Surajmal Mishra
53. Which among the following was not a supporter of Arya Samaj’s ideology?
(A) Desh Hiteshi
(D) Rajputana Gazette
54. Deepdan tradition is related to the sacred city of-
(C) Khatu Shyam
55. How many princely states were there in Rajputana at the time of Indian independence?
56. Natural rubber is a polymer of-
(D) 1, 3-butadiene
57. Structurally biodegradable detergent should contain-
(A) Normal alkyl chain
(B) Branched alkyl chain
(C) Phenyl side chain
(D) Cyclohexyl side chain
58. Which of the following does not exhibit allotropy?
59. Which of the following is the most abundant metal?
60. The oxidation number of chromium in chromyl chloride is-
61. Which among the following metals oxide provide amphoteric nature?
62. Old paintings can be restored through an oxidizing agent-
63. What property stays the same during physical and chemical changes in a closed system?
(D) Arrangement of particle
64. Which radioactive element is used in heart pacemaker?
65. Bleaching action of moist SO2 is because of its-
(A) Reducing power
(B) Oxidizing power
(C) Acidic property
(D) Basic property
66. Number of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) in 201-17 was-
(A) 5.53 crore
(B) 2.53 lakh
(C) 5.53 thousand
(D) 5.53 lakh
67. Under Jaipur Street Light System Project, how many LED lights were installed in Jaipur city up to December 2017?
68. Which scheme has been launched in Rajasthan to reduce the IMR and MMR and provide free medical and other services to pregnant women?
(A) Rajasthan Janani Shishu Suraksha Yojna
(B) Asha Sahyogini
(C) Mother and Child Health and Nutrition Day
(D) National Health Mission
69. Which city of Rajasthan was declared India’s best city in ‘citizens’ feedback’ in the category of more than 10 lakh population under Swachh Survekshan 2018 awards?
70. In which department of Rajasthan government public private partnership cell has been created as the State Nodal agency to coordinate efforts of state Government regarding PPP projects?
(A) Planning Department
(B) Industry Department
(C) Finance Department
(D) Commerce Department
71. The monetary measure of the volume of goods and services produced, within the boundaries of the state, during a given period of time, accounted without duplication is known as-
(A) National Income
(B) Gross National Product
(C) Gross State Domestic Product
(D) Net State Product
72. Average size of land holding in Rajasthan in 2015-16 was-
(A) 10.07 hectare
(B) 5.07 hectare
(C) 2.73 hectare
(D) 3.0 7 hectare
73. Under Smart Village Scheme, how many villages have been selected to be developed as smart village in Rajasthan?
74. Which of the following is not included under non-tax revenue receipts for the Budget?
(A) Interest receipts
(B) Stamp and Registration fee
(D) Receipts from social services
75. Contribution of services sector in Rajasthan’s Gross State Value Added as basic constant (2011-12) prices in 2017-18 was-
76. The head of the State of Rajasthan prior to 1 November, 1956 was known as-
(B) Royal Highness
(D) Raj Pramukh
77. Which one of the following Chief Minister’s tenure has been the shortest in the State of Rajasthan?
(A) Shri Jagannath Pahadia
(B) Shri Haridev Joshi
(C) Shri Hiralal Devpura
(D) Shri Barkatullah Khan
78. What is the tenure of members of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission?
(A) 6 years
(B) 6 years or 62 years of age, whichever is earlier
(C) 62 years
(D) 6 years or 65 years of age, whichever is earlier
79. ‘Mangarh Dham’ known as Jallianwala Bagh of Rajasthan, is situated at-
80. When was Rajasthan State Election Commission established?
81. The members of State Information Commission are appointed by the Governor on the recommendation of a Committee not consisting of-
(A) Chief Minister
(B) The leader of the opposition party in State Legislative Assembly
(C) A Cabinet Minister nominated by the Chief Minister
(D) A judge from the High Court
82. Which of the following statement/s is correct related to State Information Commission of Rajasthan?
(1) It is a Statutory body
(2) It is autonomous body
(3) It was established on 18, April 2005.
Choose the correct code-
(A) Only (1)
(B) Only (1) and (2)
(C) (1), (2) and (3)
(D) Only (3)
83. In which one of the following State assembly elections NOTA button was used in EVM for the first time?
(A) 11th State Assembly Elections 1998
(B) 12th State Assembly Elections 2003
(C) 13th State Assembly Elections 2008
(D) 14th State Assembly Elections 2013
84. After the state reorganization in 1956, on the recommendation of which committee, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission was transferred to Ajmer?
(A) Satyanarayan Rao Samiti
(B) Administrative Reforms Commission
(C) Sadiq Ali Committee
(D) None of the above
85. Who convenes the meeting of Gram sabha in absence of Sarpanch and Upsarpanch?
(B) Panchayat Secretary
(D) Member of Gram Sabha to be elected for the purpose of majority of members
86. Who was the first elected Chief Minister of Rajasthan?
(A) Heeralal Shastri
(B) Mohanlal Sukhadia
(C) Tika Ram Paliwal
(D) Haridev Joshi
87. Which constitutional amendment limit the size of the Council of Ministers in Rajasthan?
(A) 42nd Constitutional Amendment
(B) 44th Constitutional Amendment
(C) 91st Constitutional Amendment
(D) 122nd Constitutional Amendment
88. Jaipur Metro became operational in the year-
89. Which state became the first state to fix a minimum educational qualification for contesting elections in Panchayati Raj institutions?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
(C) Madhya Pradesh
90. Where is HPCL, Rajasthan Refinery Limited situated?
91. Unit of magnetic flux is-
92. Electric motor works on the principle of-
(A) Electromagnetic induction
(B) Newton’s law
(C) Ohm’s law
(D) Bio-Savart’s law
93. Which of the following can produce a virtual image which is always smaller than the object?
(A) a plane mirror
(B) a convex lens
(C) a concave lens
(D) a concave mirror
94. The resistance of a conductor depends upon-
(A) its length
(B) its cross-sectional area
(C) its temperature
(D) all of the given options
95. The order of colours in a rainbow from lower edge to top edge is (Here R = Red, O = Orange, Y = Yellow, G = Green, B = Blue, I = Indigo, V = Violet)
96. Which of the following is not correct for the image formed by a plane mirror?
(A) Image is always virtual
(B) Image is always real
(C) Image is always erect
(D) Size of image is equal to that of object
97. When an object is at infinity, the position of the image formed by a concave mirror is at-
(A) Focus of the mirror
(B) Centre of curvature of the mirror
(D) Behind the mirror
98. The splitting of light into its component colours is called-
99. In human eye, the image of an object is formed at-
100. The charge on an electron is-
(A) +1.6 × 10−19 Coulomb
(B) −1.6 × 10−19 Coulomb
(C) +1.9 × 10−16 Coulomb
(D) −1.9 × 10−16 Coulomb
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: