Step by Step guide to VITEEE 2015 Application Process
Entranceindia is there to help for you all students who want to apply for the VITEEE 2015. The first step to study in one of the renowned VIT University is to initiate a smooth application process. For that you need to understand lucidly the total application procedure to avoid any flaws. No one at the end their application forms to get rejected due to silly mistakes or missing out some vital information you may have overlooked. So getting hold of the entire information with step by step guide by Entranceindia will certainly make your life easy.
The online application form is available in the VIT university website www.vit.ac.in. The application have already begun from 1st December. The last date for the acceptance of VITEEE 2015 application is scheduled on 27th February 2015.
These are the instruction step by step to fill the form for the VITEEE 2015 Application process.
The initial linking up is established between you as aspirant and VIT University. VIT sents relevant information like the password to login to start your registration process forwarded to your mobile number and your email address. Once enter all the details to submit you are not entitled to change it, so be extra cautious providing the following information.
- Your Name ~ your full correct spelling of your name as in Class 12 certificate. If you use initials in your name and its on our certificate don’t miss out or elaborate.
- Date of Birth ~ as per the records in the format DD/MM/YY
- Your Gender~ Select male, female or transgender
- Email address ~ Provide a mail address you frequently access to so remembering the password is easy for you. Or if you have created an email address exclusively for the purpose write your new email address and the password and keep it in a secure place
- Then type verification code displayed in the screen and register
It’s now for you to establish the bond streamlining to confirm the connection between you and the VIT University. Keep the password in handy that is forwarded to you in your email address and mobile number.
- Registered email address~ the same you have provided in the Step1
- Password~ The same provided by VIT University in your email and mobile
- Type the verification code displayed on the screen and click on login
Login in the Last step does direct you to this page where you have to start filling your personal details and your educational details. It should be properly filled, with relevant details and correct before you submit. After the submission a application number will be generated.
- Your Name ~ Fill the same way as in the Step 1 with the same instructions
- Date of Birth ~ the same instruction in Step 1. Also, it should be noted that if you are born on or after 1st July 1993 you are only eligible to get your application approved.
- Gender~ Same as Step 1
- Religion~ Which religion you follow clicking on the available options
- Nationality~ You are a born Indian or from any other country where you belong from should be specified
- Community~ Which community you belong from like General or Other Backward Classes or Sheduled Caste or Schedule Tribe
- Mother Tongue~ There are various languages spoken in India. In which language you speak at home be specified eg. Hindi or Marathi or Tamil and likewise
- Native State ~ You may be born and brought up in the State where dad may have settled down due to job or business purpose. Native State means where your forefathers actually belonged from, not staying in a place due to professional requirements
- Whether you need hostel facility ~ While doing the course where will you stay? You prefer to stay at home or any relatives place or intend to take the hostel arranged by the institute.
- Blood Group ~ this is a very important aspect providing your correct blood group. If you don’t know your blood group yet, please detect as you will need it everywhere.
- Address of correspondence ~ Your present address where you are residing
- Mobile Number ~ The same number you provided in Step 1
- Email address ~ The same email address in Step 1
- Name of your Parents or Guardian
- Parents/ Guardian Occupation ~ Your parents are doing job or business
- Medium of Instruction ~ Which medium of instruction you are familiar in your school or in class 12 in English or any other vernacular language
- Mode of Study ~ Are you a regular student attending regular classes or did your studies in correspondence mode. Here it is to be reminded only regular students, full time in formal education is only eligible to apply.
- Name of the Board ~ From which board you have appeared or passed out your class 12 exams
- Roll number/ Registration number ~ provide that if you have already been allotted
- Name of the School
- Address of the School
- Month and year of passing out ~ which year you have passed your class 12
- Choice of campus ~ There are two VIT campus one at Chennai and one in Vellore. You have to choose the campus you want to be a part of.
There is a payment involved as Application fee. You can pay the amount of 940 INR or 50 USD for NRI candidates by
- Demand Draft drawn in favor of VIT University payable at Vellore. If you prefer DD you need to get the draft drawn before you initiate the Application process
- You can also proceed with online mode of payment like the use of Net Banking or through Debit or Credit Card.
You need a soft copy of your passport size color photograph with a dimension of 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm in jpeg format. You also need to scan your signature in a dimension of 6cm and 2 cm of height that too in jpeg format. These things you have to arrange in advance before you forward with the application.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: