Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates:
TRIBAL & REGIONAL LANGUAGES – LITERATURE
Paper – II
Note : This paper contains fifty (50) objective type questions of two (2) marks each. All questions are compulsory.
1. Who is the author of the book “Oraons of Chhotanagpur” ?
(A) E.T. Dalton
(B) L.P. Vidyarthy
(C) S.C. Roy
(D) Kumar Suresh Singh
2. Who is the Supreme God of ‘Mundas’ ?
(C) Ekir Bonga
(D) Jaher Than
3. What is the ‘Jankor’ of Kharia tribe ?
4. In which year Jharkhand became a separate State ?
(A) 1995 A.D.
(B) 1998 A.D.
(C) 2000 A.D.
(D) 2001 A.D.
5. How many tribes are scheduled in primitive tribes in Jharkhand State ?
6. Which tribe is related to ‘Sasandiri’ ?
7. What is the ‘Dolihera’ marriage in Sadan ?
(A) Marriage in the ‘Mandap’
(B) Marriage in the house of girls
(C) Marriage in the Temple
(D) Marriage in the house of boy
8. For whom the ‘Gomke’ word is used ?
9. Who is the elder ‘brother-in-law’ ?
(A) Younger brother of wife
(B) Elder brother of wife
(C) Uncle’s brother (Chachera) of wife
(D) Uncle’s brother (Fufera) of wife
Read the following passage minutely and answer Question Nos. 10 to 14 :
“We do admit that there are many kinds of evils prevailing in the country to day, corruption, bribery and malpractices are rampant everywhere. And not only ordinary people but most responsible administrators are also involved in this dirty quagmire. It is essential to put an end of these evils. But we want to urge upon our students and young men that this can
be done only through constructive activities and not through destructive ones. The fact is that as far as possible students
should not disturb their studies by involving themselves in the morass of politics etc. Learning and knowledge are the greatest assets of a man and by losing them he will get nothing but only kicks.”
10. Who are involved in dirty quagmire ?
(A) Student and public
(B) Politician and student
(C) Officers and politicians
(D) Ordinary and big administrative officers
11. For which work students are requested ?
(A) Destructive work
(B) Constructive work
(C) Political work
(D) Educational work
12. What is the greatest property of human being ?
(B) Big post
(C) Education and knowledge
13. What will be the correct heading of this passage ?
(A) Indian Politics
(B) Constructive ability
(C) Indian democracy
(D) Student life
14. Why student should not involve in politics ?
(A) Disturbance in education
(B) Disturbance in constructive work
(C) To go in wrong direction
(D) To go far from wisdom and knowledge
15. What is poem in Literature ?
16. ‘Ram is eating mango.’ Which is the main verb in this sentence ?
(D) None of them
17. Who was the proponent of the Divine Theory ?
(C) Max Muller
18. How can the education develop rapidly ?
(A) Primary education through mother tongue
(B) Primary education through regional language
(C) Primary education through State language
(D) Primary education through national language
19. Is there any similarity in the Devanagari Script and sound ?
(C) Very few
(D) Not at all
20. Which are bilabial sounds in the following ?
21. Which is not a material noun word in the following ?
22. Which is not correct case sign of the following ?
(A) Kartta – Ne
(B) Karma – Ko
(C) Apadan – Se
(D) Sambodhan – Ka, Ke, Ki
23. Which do not come in the category of Shabda Shakti ?
24. Which is not correct in Hindi grammar ?
(A) Noun – Mohan
(B) Pronoun – You
(C) Verb – To drink
(D) Adjective – To come
25. How many ‘Bedang’ are in Baidik literature ?
26. How many ‘Parva’ are in Mahavarat ?
27. Important sant in ‘Nirgun Bhakti’ is
28. Who was the founder of ‘Brahma Samaj’ ?
(A) Raja Madra Munda
(B) Raja Harish Chandra
(C) Raja Rammohan Roy
(D) Raja Vikramaditya
29. Who is the author of ‘Bande Mataram’ song ?
(B) Sharat Chandra
(C) Rabindranath Thakur
30. “Beauty is truth, truth is beauty that is all.” Who stated this ?
(A) W.B. Keats
31. What is more important than the subject in Literature ?
(D) Attitude of writer
32. The central characteristic of “Lyrical technique” is
(C) Centralisation of feeling
33. What is the ‘Sthayee Bhav’ of Karun Ras ?
34. “Poetry is the criticism of life.” Whose definition of poetry is this ?
(A) T.S. Eliot
(B) Matthew Arnold
35. What is ‘Godan’ of Premchand ?
36. Sukh Dukh Ke Madhur Milon Se Yaha Jivan ho Paripuran, Phir Ghan me Ojhol ho Shashi Phir Shashi se Ojhol ho ghan Which “Alankar” is in it ?
37. Identify the writer and his book.
38. Underline the writer and his statement in the following :
39. Which grouping of the assertion and reason is most appropriate in the following ?
Assertion (A) : A myth is prepared collected faith, development and coded.
Reason (R) : Because Myth is an establish of useful law.
(A) (A) is correct, (R) is not correct.
(B) (A) and (R) are correct.
(C) (A) and (R) are not correct.
(D) (A) is not correct, (R) is correct.
40. Which is not ‘Folksong’ in the following ?
(A) Art song
(B) National song
(C) Child song
41. To which category the ‘Karma Parba’ Katha belongs ?
(A) Myth tales
(B) Hero tales
(C) Jokes tales
(D) Animals tales
42. “Pleasure of life, sorrow of life, this is the seed of Folk literature.” Who stated this ?
(A) Devendra Satyarthy
(B) Ram Naresh Tripathy
(C) Hazari Prasad Dwivedi
(D) Dr. Satyendra
43. What is called ‘Life of Heroes tales’ ?
(A) Fairy tale
(C) Religious tales
44. To which community the ‘Jomsim Binti’ legend belongs ?
45. Akar. bakar. bombe bo, Assi nabey pure so, Bag jhule bagjhulia jhule, Sawan mas koloinda phule. Which is related this song ?
(A) Health song
(B) Labour song
(C) Child song
(D) Marriage song
46. Who was the investigator of “Barang Chiti” script ?
(A) Pt. Raghu Nath Murmu
(B) Dr. Narayan Oroan
(C) Sadhu Ramchand Murmu
(D) Lakho Bodra
47. Which of the following is needed for the progress of country or society ?
(B) Change of Government
(D) Working hard
48. What is the language of ‘Kamba Ramayana’ ?
49. Whose statement is this “Bakyan rasatmakon kabyam” ?
(A) Acharya Vishwanath
(D) Acharya Abinavgupta
50. Which is not epic literature in the following ?