Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates:
ICFAI ATIT Exam Information
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education attained its Deemed University status in the year 1956 .Admission Test for ICFAI Technology is a pre Engineering exam conducted in National Level for the five years Integrated Engineering course. The exam is been held by Federation of Universities. The admission is mainly conducted for five ICFAI campuses across India which is Bhubaneswar, Bangalore, Jaipur, Hyderabad and Dehradun. ICFAI is one of the top 25 private engineering colleges in India. The branches for which admission is conducted are;
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Candidates who have passed 10th and 12th with minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics are eligible to apply.
- Candidate who are awaiting for their results are also eligible butt the candidates ha to submit their original certificates at the time of admission.
- Candidates who have completed in formal 12 years schooling are eligible. The candidates who have passed in State level/National Level engineering test/JEE (Main)/ATIT are eligible with their scores.
- If the candidate with ineligibility reasons admission for particular candidate will be cancelled.
The syllabus contains two parts. The first part contains subject wise questions with 80% marks and second part contains experimental skill questions with 20% marks.
There will be two modes of exam Online and offline mode. The online mode is computer based with two hours time duration. The offline mode is paper based with two hours time duration. The exam will be conducted at various test centres across India. The answer for offline mode will be marked in OMR sheet.
The question paper consists of questions from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects. Each subject carries 30 marks each. Questions are objective type questions.
How to Apply
The application can be done through two ways Online or offline mode;
- Log onto the official website
- Click the online application
- Fill all the mandatory details
- Upload the photo and signature of the candidate
- Pay the entrance fees using Credit/Debit cards or through Net Banking
- Prefer the test centre in the application
- Check the application
- Submit the application
- Take the printout for future reference
- Log onto official website
- Download the application form
- Fill all the necessary details
- Paste the photo of the candidate
- Pay the fees using Demand Draft in favour of ATIT payable at Hyderabad
- Check the application
Send the application to the address given below;
Admission officer (B.Tech Program)
ATIT office, #65,