BEE – Bureau of Energy Efficiency Entrance exam Information
Bureau of Energy Efficiency Entrance exam is one of the main Engineering entrance exam conducted for the post of Energy Managers and Energy Auditors which is mainly held by the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The posts are taken for National Productivity Council. In National Level Certificate Examination, candidate has to secure 50% marks in all papers for certificate examination. Candidates will experience are eligible for the post to apply. Passing in national level certification exam is one of the criteria for designated as a Energy Manager. Certification of Energy Auditor is one of the criteria to be appointed as a Energy Auditor. The candidates who are more skillful in energy management and who are confident in taking an energy project are recruited through the exam. The exam is held in National level.
- Engineer with three years work experience in working with energy planning, maintenance, operation.
- Post graduate Engineer with two years work experience in working with energy planning, maintenance, operation.
- Graduate with Post Graduate degree in Management with two years work experience in energy planning, maintenance, operation.
- Diploma Engineer with six years work experience in energy management field.
- Post graduate degree in Physics or Electronics or Chemistry with three years work experience.
- Graduate with three years work experience in Energy Management field.
- Post Graduate with two years work experience in Energy Management field.
- Graduate with Post graduate degree in Management with two years work experience in Energy Management field.
The exam consists of four papers. The papers are;
- General Aspects of Energy Management & Energy Audit.
- Energy Efficiency in Thermal Utilities
- Energy Efficiency in Electrical Utilities
- Energy Performance Assessment for Equipment and Utility systems
The time duration for four papers are 3 hours, 3 hours, 3 hours and 2 hours respectively. The candidate appearing in Energy Managers posts have to pass in first three papers with minimum 50% marks. The candidate appearing for Energy Auditors have to pass the four papers with minimum 50% marks. The papers are both objective and descriptive type with 150 marks for each paper except the fourth paper. The mark allotted for the fourth paper is 100. The question paper will be set in English only. The examination centres for the written examination and viva voce may vary
How to Apply
- Log onto the official website
- Fill all the details in the application
- Enter a valid mail Id and mobile number
- Confirm the page before submitting the application
- Submit the application
- Take printout
- Attach the following documents along with the application
- Proof of work experience certificate
- Copy of degree/diploma certificate
- Paste the recent passport size photo in the application form
- Pay the fees through demand draft in favour of Bureau of Energy efficiency payable at Chennai
- Proof of SC/ST/OBC certificates
- Proof of Income Certificate in case of candidate annual income less than 4.5 lakhs
- Self employed candidates should submit their any two major client projects
- The candidates have to specify three examination centres based on his/her preference
The entrance fees for the candidates are;
- General 500/-
- SC/ST 250/-
- OBC 250/-
The address to which the application is to be send;
The Deputy Director General
National Productivity Council
Dr.Ambedkar Institute of Productivity
6, Aavin Dairy Road,
Ambattur Industrial Estate (North)
Ambattur, Chennai – 600 098
The exam will be normally conducted in the month of September
The syllabus for the exam will be provided in its official website
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: