DELHI COMBINED ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Delhi Combined Entrance Exam is one of the sort after entrance exam conducted for the regional engineering college in Delhi. The exam is mainly conducted for admissions in Engineering Courses for the Delhi state in colleges like Delhi college of Engineering and Nethaji Subhash Institute of Engineering. The students who are Indian and foreigners who have done their higher secondary education in India are eligible the admission.75% seats are allotted for Delhi state and rest are allotted for other state students. The exam is mainly conducted for the following branches;
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Production and Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Polymer Science and Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Information Technology
The age limit of the candidate must be below 17 years. The age relaxation is permissible with the approval of Vice Chancellor. The candidate must have passed 10 and 12th in any of the board Exams following with the minimum aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics separately.
- Central Board of Secondary Education
- Indian School Certificate Examination
- B.Sc group ‘A’ final Examination or equivalent examination by the University of Delhi
- B.Sc(Hons.)Examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the University of Delhi
- The Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe has a 10 percent concession in marks
- The children of military army has a 5% concession in their marks
- Physically challenged candidates has 5% concession in their marks
- No admission is allowed for the second semester
- No change in branch is allowed after the first semester by the candidate
- Candidates who have passed through the compartments are not eligible for the exam
The candidates must cover all the subjects that are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The exam consists of 180 objective type questions with three hours time duration. Each question carries 4 marks each. There is penalty for each wrong answer.
- The physics subject consists of 60 questions. The chemistry subject consists of 60 questions. The Mathematics subject consists of 60 questions.
- The exam will be held in the month of April or May every year.
How to Apply
- Fill the application form in the bulletin
- The fees for the application form is 400 for OBC/General 200 for SC/ST/Physically Challenged
- Payable in favour of Registrar, Delhi University ,Delhi.
- The amount is paid as Pay Order or Crossed Demand Draft
The filled application must be send to the following address;
The Faculty of Technology
Room no HCFF-13, first floor (health centre)
Delhi college of Engineering
Bawana Road, Delhi
The center for the examination is mainly at Delhi.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: