ENGINEERING EXAM COMMON ENTRANCE TEST FOR DIPLOMA HOLDERS
Engineering Exam Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders is organized by Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education for Diploma Holders and B.Sc Mathematics Graduates .Diploma Graduates in various branches Civil, Mechanical, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Bio-Medical Engineering, Mining, Chemical, Ceramic Technology, Textile Technology, Metallurgy, Electronics and Instrumentation, Pharmacy and B.Sc Mathematics graduates.
- Common Entrance Exam for lateral entry candidates
- Admission for 1st year B.E/B.Tech candidates for seats specifically for Diploma Holders
- The candidate must be the citizen of India
- The candidate must be the local resident/non local resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Candidate who have competed Diploma are eligible for the entrance
- Candidate who are in final year or pre final year are eligible
- Candidate must have completed with minimum 45% aggregate in the entrance exam for their respective courses
- Admission for the candidates is done with 85% seats for the local residents and remaining seats are allotted to the other candidates in Andhra Pradesh
- For admission the preference of seats will be provided to Diploma holders and later after the completion of seats for diploma holder then seats for B.Sc graduate are provided.
- Admission will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance test.
- The examination for engineering candidates is based on their subject wise questions. The total marks are 200 objective type questions. The Mathematics subject carries 50 marks. The Physics subject carries 25 marks. The Chemistry subject carries 25 marks. The rest 100 marks is given for engineering based subjects.
- For Pharmacy stream, the questions paper consists of 50 marks each for the following papers Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy and Pharmacology.
- For B.Sc Mathematics, the exam paper consists of papers on Mathematics, Analytical Ability and Communicative English with marks of 100, 50.50 marks respectively for each paper.
- The time duration is three hours and each question carries one mark each. The syllabus for the exam paper is mainly based on the Higher Secondary level subjects.
How to Apply
- Log onto the official website
- Pay the entrance fees through Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking.
- After the payment is processed move to online application form
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form
- Upload the Photo and signature of the candidate
- Select the examination center for the candidate
- Review the details before submitting the application form
- Submit the application
- The registration number and candidate details should be know
- Take a printout for future reference of the candidate
- Aadhar card of the candidate is mandatory
- SC/ST candidates must attach an attested copy of the Caste Certificate along with the confirmation page to the invigilator before attending the examination
- The application form can be obtained by sending a DD of Rs 300/- in favor of The Secretary, APSCHE, ECET(FDH) payable at Hyderabad
- The exam is normally held in the month of May every year
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: