PLANNING AND ARCHITECTURE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University is one of the best known university in India located at Telangana, Andhra Pradesh. The institutes have become an autonomous University with many colleges affiliated to it. Due to its renowned development and atmosphere the college has developed into a great symbol for its education. The Governor of University is the chancellor of the University .The Vice Chancellor is the academic head and Principal Executive officer of the University Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University conducts Planning and Architecture Common Entrance Test for candidate who are interested in the following branches;
- B.Planning for 4 years
- B.Arch for 5 years
- B.Arch for 6 years and other related courses
- B.Arch course for 6 years is a part time course in which candidate can study and can have 2 years experience as Architect assistant
- Aspirants must be above 16 years and upper age limit does not matter. The candidate should have completed 10+2 which is conducted by Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh or related vocational courses of Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.
- Aspirant must have secured minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics and English as its core subjects.
- Candidates who have passed 3 years diploma courses in Engineering conducted by State Board of Technical Education and must have secured 50% aggregate in Mathematics and English as main subjects.
- Candidate must be the citizen of India. He/She must be the local/non local resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates appearing for 10th and 12th or any diploma courses are eligible for the entrance examination.
- Drawing an object in a perspective and in visually appearing manner
- Sketching the effects of the light and shadows cast on the surroundings
- Perspective drawing
- Combining and Composing the three dimensional image to draw a building or structural form
- Scale and sense of proportion
- Drawing the sketch in memory lane by the day to day activities
- Analytical Reasoning
- Mental Ability
- Architectural Awareness
- Imaginative comprehension and expression
- Drawing a three dimensional image to two dimensional image
- Drawing different sides of three dimensional image
- Pattern recognition
- Logical thinking
- Planning and development
- General Knowledge
- Community Awareness
- Scientific thinking
- Quantitative abilities
- The exam pattern consists of drawing test of two types with aesthetic and drawing test with 100 marks each and two hours time duration.
- For B.Plan consists of single test with 100 marks each and two hour time duration
- The exam is normally held in the month of July every year
How to Apply
- Log onto the official website www.jntu.ac.in
- Fill all the mandatory details of the application form
- Candidate must attach the following documents along with the application
- Two attested copies of 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Two passport size photographs
- Two attested copies of the Bachelor degree mark sheet or any qualifying exam mark sheet if any
- PIO/OCI card if any
- Take a demand draft of Rs 400/- along with the application form. The Demand Draft must be in favour of secretary, APSCHE
Send the application form to the address given below;
DIRECTORATE OF UNIVERSITY FOREIGN RELATIONS
2nd floor, Administrative Building
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad,
Kukatupally, Hyderabad-500 085 (Telangana), India.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: