Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Test (FMGE)
- The test consists of one paper comprising 300 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English language only, delivered in two parts to be taken in a single day.
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computer network as per prescribed scheme.
- Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking.
|Part – A||Part – B|
|Candidate Entry Time at Reporting counter||9:00 AM||2:30 PM|
|Reporting Counter Entry Closes||9:30 AM||02:45PM|
|Check-in Procedure||9:00 AM to 10:00AM||02:30 to 03:15 PM|
|Test Start Time*||10:00 AM||3:15 PM|
|Test End Time||12:45 PM||5:45 PM|
Note: FMGE is divided into two parts of 150 questions each with time allocation of 150 minutes for each part. There is a scheduled break between the two parts.
- Candidates are required to report at the ‘Reporting Counter’ at 9:00 AM for Part One and 2:15 PM for Part Two (one hour prior to the start time). The reporting counter will close
- 30 minutes prior to the test start time. Candidate who fails to report to the reporting counter by the stipulated time as indicated above shall not be allowed to test.
- Candidates are advised that (due to security reasons) they shall not be allowed to leave the exam center between 09:00 AM to 03:20 PM
- The screening test is held twice a year in June and December, the exact dates for the Screening Test will be announced on the website before the the respective registration window.
- An applicant shall be declared as having passed only if he/she obtains a minimum of 150 marks out of 300 in the examination.
- Results (Pass/Fail) for eligible candidates will be displayed at NBE website and office of NBE.
- There are no restrictions on number of attempts that can be availed by an applicant.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: