JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern
JEE Main 2019 will be conducted twice as JEE Main I and JEE Main II. National Testing Agency (NTA) has been formed to conduct JEE Main and some more entrance exams. Board has declared that both JEE Main I (in Jan 2019) and JEE Main II (in April 2019) will be in online mode only. JEE Main I will be conducted from 6th January to 20th January where as JEE Main II will be conducted from 6th April to 20th April. The same pattern will be followed in JEE Main 2019.
Paper 1: (Duration 3 Hours)
Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
Type of Question:
- All the questions will be MCQs with four options.
- JEE Main 2018 entrance exam will be consisting questions of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- All questions will have equal weightage.
- There will one correct option to each question.
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- Negative marking for wrong attempts stands at 1 mark for each questions.
- Duration of the test will be of 3 hours.
- The detailed JEE Main Exam Pattern for exact number of questions and marks per question is not declared. It is expected to follow previous AIEEE Exam Pattern.
For B.ARCH/B. PLANNING
Paper 2 (Duration 3 Hours)
– Part I: Mathematics (Objective type questions)
– Part II: Aptitude Test (Objective type questions)
– Part III: Drawing Test (Questions to test Drawing Aptitude)Scoring and Negative Marking There will be objective type questions with four options having single correct answer. For each incorrect response, one fourth (1/4) of the total marks allotted to the question would be deducted. No deduction for unanswered questions.
JEE Main Preparatory Course
(Chapter Tests & 15+1 Model Papers)
JEE Main (15+1) Model Papers
(15+1 Model Papers)
JEE Main (10+1) Model Papers
(10+1 Model Papers)
JEE Main Physics Achiever’s Plan
(Physics Chapter Tests & 16 Physics Models)
JEE Main Chemistry Achiever’s Plan
(Chemistry Chapter Tests & 16 Chemistry Models)
JEE Main Mathematics Achiever’s Plan
(Mathematics Chapter Tests & 16 Mathematics Models)
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: