Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates:
JEE Main 2014 Admit card will be available for download from 1st March 2014 at JEE main website www.jeemain.nic.in. Candidates are advised to check their details in the admit card carefully.
Guidelines regarding JEE Main 2014 Admit Card:
1. Please check the Admit Card carefully for your Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Center Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to JEE (Main) Secretariat immediately for necessary action.
2. The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
3. Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the examination so as to complete the registration formalities well before the time. Registration desk will be closed 05 minutes prior to the examination.
4. The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card issued by the Board shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
5. The candidates are advised to also bring with them a copy of document (as per following applicable criteria) on the day of their JEE (Main) – 2014 and submit the same to the invigilator at the examination centre. The Candidates have to write Roll No. of JEE (Main) Examination on the copy of the document being submitted in support of class 12th/Qualifying examination.