|A. Offline examination (Pen and Paper Based Examination) for Paper 1 (B. E. /B. Tech.) and Paper 2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.)|
|Date of Examination||Paper||Subjects||Timings||Duration|
|06.04.2014||Paper 1 (B.E./ B. Tech.)||Physics, Chemistry &
|0930-1230 Hours(IST)||3 Hours|
|06.04.2014||Paper 2 (B. Arch. / B.
|Mathematics – Part I
Aptitude Test – Part II &
Drawing Test – Part III
|1400-1700 Hours(IST)||3 Hours|
|B. Online examination (Computer Based Examination) for Paper 1 (B. E./B. Tech.) Only|
|Dates of Examination*||Paper||Subjects||Timings||Duration|
|Paper 1 (B. E./B. Tech.)||Physics,
|1st shift 0930-1230 Hours (IST)
2nd shift (**) 1400-1700 Hours (IST)
- *The option of date for Computer Based Examination for Paper – 1 should be exercised while filling up the application form.
- The allotment of slots/dates will be on first come first served basis.
- If a candidate does not make any selection, he/she shall be randomly assigned a slot/date as per the availability of the same.
- The Computer Based Examination for Paper – 1 in Colombo, Kathmandu, Singapore, Bahrain, Dubai, Muscat and Riyadh will be held only on 19/04/2014.
- In case a candidate, by furnishing the false information, appears in more than one slots/dates of the computer based examination or appears in both the modes of examination i.e. pen & paper based and computer based examination, his candidature will be cancelled and his result will not be declared.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: