On-Line Based Distributed Object System of Examination
- The Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 250 single best response type MCQs and will cover all subjects. The Entrance Examination will be of the standard of MBBS Examination.
Question paper consists of a total of 250 Questions distributed in:
- Basic Clinical Sciences (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology). and – 100 Questions
- Clinical Sciences (Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, ENT, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radio-diagnosis and Radio-therapy). – 150 Questions
1. There shall be only one paper of three hours duration consisting of 250 Multiple Choice Questions.
2. All questions will be of one best / correct response type having four alternatives.
3. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response and negative mark will be given.
4. Each answer with correct response shall be awarded Four Marks.
5. ZERO mark will be given for the questions not answered.
6. Negative marks will be given for incorrect response. For every incorrect response, ONE mark will be deducted.
7. The response of the candidate for a question(s), on click of “submit button” before closing of Examination shall be considered as the response chosen by the candidate.
8. Candidates should report at the Exam City latest by 8.00 am. No entry will be permitted after 10.00 am.
9. The Mode of Examination is On-line based Distributed Object System Examination consisting of 250 single best response type multiple choice questions.
10. Biometric authentication through digital device and hard copy of signature and fingerprint in attendance sheet will be taken. Cooperation of the candidate is solicited.
11. JIPMER reserves the right to reschedule the date / time of the Examination, depending upon local conditions.
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: