- The Common Entrance Test will be held in TWO days in FOUR different sessions for four subjects. On the first day, test will be conducted for Biology and Mathematics subjects in two sessions and on the next day test will be conducted for Physics and Chemistry subjects in two sessions.
- Each paper will be conducted for 60 marks each with 80 minutes duration.
- Each question paper will be of (Objective) Multiple Choice type.
- The question paper in each subject will be in 16 different versions and each question will have four different options.
- There will be no negative marks for wrong answers.
Related Links KCET Engineering :-
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: