1. Candidate should apply for KEAM-2014 online and send a printout to the CEE on or before the last date.
2. Online submission of Application may be made by accessing CEE website – www.cee.kerala.gov.in
3. Copy of the printout of the Application form must be retained for future reference.
4. Applicant should ensure the following before sending the printout of the application form:
i. The applicant and parent/guardian have signed the form at the specified space.
ii. All certificates furnished are properly filled in and signed by the competent authority and affixed office seal at specified place.
iii. The photograph uploaded online and the photograph pasted in the printout of application form are identical and properly attested by Head of the Institution or Gazetted Officer of Government.
iv. The applicant should select the course/courses which he/she desires to study while applying online.
v. The candidate should maintain confidentiality of the key number and keep it in safe custody till the end of allotment process.
5. Admission to MBBS/BDS Courses
i. The applicants desirous of being considered for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses should appear for the NEET (UG)-2014 and become eligible for inclusion in the Kerala State Rank list.
ii. Such candidates should also apply for KEAM-2014 for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses.
iii. Candidates included in the Kerala State Rank list of NEET (UG)- 2014 alone are eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses.
6. No memo will be sent by post from this office in the case of defective applications. The defects, if any, which will be displayed on the website while downloading the admit card should be rectified within the specified period.
7. Candidates should send only one application for all the courses in KEAM 2014 and for MBBS/BDS [NEET (UG) 2014].
Related links KEAM Medical (UG) :-
Latest Govt Job & Exam Updates: